SHY BOI CREW V.2

THE SHY BOI CREW IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

Are you shy? Scared to talk on forums? Need help starting out? Well, come hang out with the SHY BOI CREW (SHY GALS AS WELL AND ANYONE). This thread is for you! Don’t be afraid and come out of the shadows but be aware though if you lurk you will be called out. Once you became apart of the crew, you will forever be apart of it because you’ll never want to leave. I promise I’m not dangerous, crazy or addictive…i think.

If you want to be tagged than let me know!
Please be nice and follow the wattpad guidelines
Please vote for the thread!

Be apart of the crew for the second time

GO ON THEN AND HAVE FUN
#wattpad #fanfic Min Yoongi, que se enamoró de quien menos esperaba  •Yoonmin, Kookv y 2seok  •Novela resubida, Wattpad borró la original ;-;  •comienzo: 28-07-18 •Kisssuuuu
(M.n) (L.n) is a shy kid,his power is ice and water and his parents a… #romance #Romance #amreading #books #wattpad

FIRST SUCKERS :v:

3 Likes

If you wish to be tagged, let me know!

TAG LIST
@CoraLeacock28 @flyxity @boio564 @KotaCWolf @Christieluv15 @imogenaries @RajacWindspire @V-LEMONADE @flippingthepages @Connor_Collins @Sunlets @Theora @WolfSprite722 @mxlonwatxr @midnightlyra @stars_of_anarchy @GalaxyMindedPsycho @LexiB09 @LightningMcQueen6 @MaysAcademy @kkimberlyn @404Page @SexyLatina16 @AspenandMontana @shakespearian1 @LilBlackRoses @illyy05 @KaeRetto @GalaxyMindedPsycho @AutumnGoodDay @jay_hun @lst-my-shp-sil @boekenworm100

10 Likes

XD even before the taglist

1 Like

:imp:

1 Like

Im baaaaaaack

1 Like

hello

1 Like

hey… :wave:

1 Like

YOU ARE A LIAR LASHRITA

4 Likes

from the dead soy bean, a new thread shall rise

2 Likes

YOU ARE DRAMATIC CORA

4 Likes

Cora cant chat rn, see ya crazies later

3 Likes

TIS TRUE! I GET IT FROM RITA

4 Likes

Are you assuming the state of my mental health?

2 Likes

No? Its a nickname for everyone on here

1 Like

Nicely done folks.

3 Likes

ʕಠ_ಠʔ

1 Like

First 18 posts and drama already starts. Alas

3 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Merci