Simple Covers | Open

covers

I’m not sure what you’re looking for then, if you can give me some ideas I can try to find something better. Really the only idea I had was a girl on her phone.

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

I just didn’t like the girl haha but if you can find another girl on her phone. Or anything to do with a phone or the outline of a telephone? Like it doesn’t have to have to have people on the cover.

fd459521-d7ad-68bc-ef90-1c898eb0a0b5_1000

Or you could have a minimalistic cover with a broken heart and telephone or maybe has a broken heart with a headset on it?

Title: Life Like This
Author: candygirl3
Subtitle:
Short Summary: Cleo Morgan was your average teenage girl until two teenage assassins showed up and kidnapped her. After learning a dark secret about her family, she’s left shaken up. Now she has to navigate her way through high school while being stalked by two troublesome guys. Suddenly surviving high school just got a whole lot tougher.
Ideas: Despite the description, the book is a comedy/romance/adventure type book. Something light and cute.
Pictures (optional):

Title: Fresh Wounds, Fresh Words
Author: Nikayla Hurlbert
Subtitle:
Short Summary: It is just a poetry book of poems I’ve written.
Ideas: I’m thinking a rustic city or rumpled up paper or flowers coming out of ribs or lungs or a desk with a notebook or a laptop or a blank background with flowers or something like that.
Pictures (optional): 4 12 1 2 3

You do not have to use these pictures. You can totally use any pictures that you feel fit the ideas that I put or anything that you feel fits your inspiration. Thank you if you accept!

Title: Yellow Light
Author: Nikayla Hurlbert
Subtitle: If we all had a wish, it would be to be brave.
Short Summary: April Leslie has been keeping a secret since her junior year of high school. A major one that has pushed her friends and family away but has kept her sadness close. In her freshman year of college, she runs into the one person she tried hardest to avoid, Sebastian Bailey, her former best friend she stopped talking to. As April and Sebastian weave their way through college, Sebastian tries his hardest to figure out April’s secret while April tries her hardest to keep buried.
Ideas: I would not say this book is “dark” - but more serious so if you accept, it doesn’t have to be a gloomy cover. The book is called Yellow Light because it’s about April being in the middle of a decision on whether she wants to reveal her secret or keep it hidden so really, a color with yellow on it would be perfect or a cover with a close-up of a girl with her hair in her face or a girl staring off into the distance or two hands reaching for each other would be good as well. The book does have romance in it (between April and Sebastian).
Pictures (optional): 13 16 15 19 9

Again, if you accept and want to use another photo for this cover, feel free to do so. These pictures are totally not required and whatever fits your inspiration would be perfect! Thank you if you accept this one or both or just the other cover!

I’m going to need a more solid idea

Both accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your covers

Okay accepted, please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Thank you, I’ll do it now!

Here is your cover!

you can turn the cover into a premade, sorry I’m not invested in the story anymore so someone else should enjoy the cover more

thank you!

I’m sorry if this is too much to ask but is it possible to change the font of the author name to something different to the title? Like maybe a more simple font for the name.

Yeah sure I can do that

Thank you so much!

how’s this?

YAY THANK YOU’TE PERFECT :heart:

Title: Virginity snatchers
Author: Tabrea Gilbert
Subtitle: Let the games begin
Short Summary:
The Virginity Games - a game that involves a group of virgins set out to win the grand prize of a spot on the popular crew. It’s a game that involves guys taking girls’ virginity and more importantly, it’s a game where the last virgin standing, is the winner.

Alyssa Parker was never popular, it was just plain luck that she bumped into Nadine the popular girl in school. It was just an accident - she never meant to tell her that she was still a virgin. Kidnapped by the popular crew and enrolled in the Virginity Games wasn’t something on her bucket list - she just wanted to get noticed. But without hesitation, she plunges in anyway.

Then, Dane Lorenzo comes along - the school’s bad boy and residential player. He’ll do anything to take her virginity, and Alyssa is afraid that she just might be falling for him. Will she be the last virgin standing or the last loser standing alone?

Ideas: a girl shushing like with a finger to her lips or something basic I loved my first cover, unfortunately, I changed the story title girl with lollipop/ sucker in her mouth
Pictures (optional): this is my original cover something like this maybe

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover