Simple Covers | Open

covers

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Payment complete.

Here is your cover!

Wow :heart_eyes: it is perfect! I will absolutely be using it and crediting you!!! Thank you so much

So glad you like it!!

Title: Until You Came Along
Author: KateAnnee
Subtitle: -
Short Summary: Penny Wilson has been through hell and back. She was used to the taunts and glares but she never had gotten used to the pity. She doesn’t keep up with the trends or gossip and doesn’t know Jake Bishop.

Though when she finds herself replying to a tweet from Jake Bishop, an internationally famous singer, that her friends are obsessed with. She finds herself in a situation that anyone could only dream off.

Jake Bishop has been living under the spotlight since he was young. He had everything he would want, he had the looks, the charm, an English accent and the talent but he didn’t have the girl.

He didn’t know that one tweet could change his life.
Ideas: a girl and boy being cute, laughing and in love. I want a Finn Romantic cover that she bright.
Pictures (optional): these are inspiration: the pictures and covers I like the mood of the cover to be. (I don’t know if that makes sense :blush: )

Pictures/inspiration

image image image

character appearance: Penny Wilson has long brown hair and brown eyes. Jake Bishop has short light brown hair and blue eyes.

Thank you in advance :blush:

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Hello,
I am looking for a smashing, eye-catching cover for my new story “New Cops!”. I loved your samples, I wanted a fresh cover which can be romantic but not sleazy or racy.

Title: No Cops!
Author: Sayali D
Subtitle: - Some rules are meant to be broken
Short Summary: Suzy Ford has just one rule when it comes to dating: No Cops!
When handsome cop Jake Larson turns up at her newly opened cafe and asks her out, she’s over the moon.
Until she realizes he’s a cop.
Now, she just has to break up with him, but is it too late?

Some rules may be destined to be broken.

Pictures/Inspiration: The guy is a cop so it would be awesome if the hero is wearing a NYPD uniform. The girl owns a cafe.

This is my current cover:
no-cops

Character appearance: Both have dark hair and blue eyes. But I don’t mind if faces aren’t seen.

Hope you accept. Cheers!

Payment completed

Here is your cover! I made two options, I really liked the pic from the first one but I know it doesn’t match exactly your character descriptions so I made another one too.

Would this image work?

bump

Thank you i love them! :smile:

Hey @xLovEtoLivEx ,
I was wondering if instead of showing a cop, you can show a couple then guns and handcuffs or badge or something to show that it’s a cop romance.
What do you think?

That’s more of a manipulated cover and my program doesn’t allow for anything complex, unless you want something minimalistic, with the outline of a gun or something.

Hey, Yes minimilastic is fine. So sorry for the trouble and thanks so much!

thank you!!

Okay accepted, please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Also accepted, please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

payment completed! :yellow_heart: