covers

https://www.wattpad.com/664817944-gods-demons-and-customs-of-the-ancient-slavs

Please, please. I hope you won’t be bored :wink:

Is this better?

I’m going to see what I can find for pictures before I accept or deny

ok

YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS hugs tightly

Yay! Glad you like it!

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

done

I don’t see the payment done, are you sure?

yes

Could you do a cover for me?
Title: Adapted
Author: BeccaH287
Subtitle:
Short Summary: Ivy has an “adaption”. A mysterious ability Charlie has only ever seen in one of his comic books. She and her friends escape from the facility they’re being trained in, but she’s wounded and loses her friends and ends up hiding and near dying in Charlie’s tree house.
Ideas: I was thinking like a silhouette of a girl running away or a close up of half of a girl’s face in black and white but her eye is glowing if that makes sense.
Pictures (optional):

That is perfect! I will request immediately :raised_hands:t4:

Title: Face
Author: Gigi Paris
Subtitle: N/A
Short Summary: It’s a horror/paranormal story about how you can never trust in anyone. The person who you think is the nicest can turn out to be your worst nightmare. It also plays with fear. (That’s why the title is face…like face your fears). The characters go to an abandoned house and are confronted with their worst fears.
Ideas: I want something super simple with dark colors, like black, gray, etc. Maybe like smoke around idk. All I want is something dark and gloomy.

Title: Smile, You’re On Camera
Author: Madison Pretty
Subtitle:
Short Summary:
Joseph and Diana meet in a local grocery store. A love then begins to blossom between them. They document their whole relationship with pictures and videos. Romance/Teen Fiction.
Ideas: A girl holding a camera up to her face, a camera, a guy and girl laughing or dancing. Something warm and fuzzy.
Pictures (optional):

Here is your cover!

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

I’ll need more of a solid idea before I can accept

Accepted! Complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover please and thanks!

Done! :smiley:

Here is your cover! Hope you like it!