Simple Covers | Open

covers

Here is your cover! If you’d like any changes let me know!

Sorry I left out ‘Ideas’ because I don’t really have any :sweat_smile: I’ll add one anyway! Hold on

Done!

Accepted!

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes or want me to try something else!

no worries <3

Title: Ignite #1: Days of Fire and Death
Author: J.D.Rodrigo
Genre/Theme: Urban Fantasy/YA
Summary:

A dead boy. A murderer. A world that will burn.

After Kazuto Miki’s death, the boy wakes up without any damage. As he wonders what happened, more and more secrets in his life, that the world he’s living in is just a failed version that burned, that his father has more ties with the supernatural than he thinks, and that his high school teacher experimented on the people he calls friends.

Can he stop him before it’s too late?

Color Scheme & Ideas: Mainly, I would like to see fire in the cover, as it’s the main symbol of the story. Reds and oranges are perfect. Also, if you wanna add it, maybe a hand reaching out to another would be cool.

Other notes: The book is the first one in a bilogy, like, it has two big books that I want to make, based on the sun, which is part of a bigger, extended universe of Fantasy mix-and-match critters.

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Hey! I love the image and theme, I was just wondering if you could make the title more noticeable? Someone who looks at it and doesn’t know the title, may not be able to understand what it says.

Title: diamonds or twine

Author: natalie c

Subtitle: it doesn’t matter if its diamonds or twine, i’ll be wrapped around your finger

Short Summary:

it was less that they weren’t supposed to fall in love, and more that they were from two completely different worlds. ava was the daughter of the town sheriff; she had the perfect family life (at least on the outside), a big house with a white picket fence…in short, she was from a world of diamonds.

ryan was the son of the widowed town mechanic; he had what seemed to be the worst family life, a small, rundown apartment above the garage where he and his father worked…in short, he was from a world of twine.

it was a small town, but one that had two very separate worlds. it was unspoken knowledge that they weren’t meant to mix. and until ava and ryan, they didn’t. but they fell in love in a georgia summer, and the fires of hell couldn’t even tear them apart…right?

Ideas: something soft and romantic; a couple (whose faces aren’t showing!!) embracing perhaps. he could be in military uniform, or not; the male MC does wind up enlisting to make a better life for himself, but not until later in the story, so it’s not critical that the he is in uniform.

Pictures (optional):

• Title: Frostbite
  • Author: K.V. Torre
  • Subtitle: A Pathfinder Backstory
  • Short Summary: The backstory of my Pathfinder character Prissa, a gnome sorcerer, whom lost her village to water elementals who rose from the bay. She survived, touched by the elementals she is blessed/cursed with an elemental bloodline which allows her to have cold magic.
  • Ideas: A northern village, a winter settings. A small bay of water for fishing. I like a simple photo with a bold font, I would prefer if the title is in caps if the font is bold.
  • Pictures (optional): I really love this photo.

I should add that I haven’t posted this story yet as it is a short story and I’m finishing it up, and looking to get a cover, before I post it all as one. Hope this won’t be an issue~

Sure I’ll see what I can do!

How is this?

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

hey this is pretty good!
THANK YOU <3

Glad you like it!

completed! thanks lovie

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes!