Simple Covers | Open

covers

Title: Monica.
Author: Sarah Francis.
Subtitle: none.
Short summary: Trapped in the darkness of her soul and struggling to overcome her fatal anger and prove to people she was not a villain and a murderer Monica found it had to break down walls of insecurities and try overcoming her family recent death.
Ideas: The main character is Yindra Zayas so I would love a picture of her with her hands in blood and bodies of victims around her. More like a cover that is exciting and traps readers.
Pictures (optional): none.

I’m sorry denied, this is a manipulated cover not a simple cover

Aww, well thank you for your time.

edited post 523 to include an image and an idea.

Your idea is more manipulated, meaning I would have to put the gun or knife on separately. I’m not sure it would look great because the goat doesn’t have hands to hold it like a person would. I can put text on the picture itself and see if you like it. Otherwise I’ll have to deny.

Bump

• Title: Chasing Rain
  • Author: Teenagexchaos
  • Subtitle: What’s Life Without a Little Fun?
  • Short Summary: Rain Dupree is what you would call “misunderstood” she’s smart, an opportunist, a multitasker, an overachiever, and most of all a realist. She doesn’t take shit from anyone and knows what she wants and gets it without hesitation. The only issue is she doesn’t know how to really live. She is stuck in a world of school, eat, Work, eat, sleep, repeat. That is until Golden Oaks very own “bad boy” Kyler Laken opens her eyes to another side of life, the fun part.
  • Ideas: Both main characters if possible Rain: Lilia Braun Kyler: Manu Rios and I would love for the background to be something to do with rain (the weather) if you can’t get both characters on then I am pretty much open to anything!
  • Pictures (optional):
    [/quote]

TITLE: Strangers
SUBTITLE: Fate brought them together, now it sets them apart.
AUTHOR’S NAME: Mitsuna Airi
SHORT SUMMARY: Strangers. The word carries a sense of unfamiliarity with it. But when these two people meet, they are able to see the familiarity within each other. But when fate is determined to set them apart, who will win?
COLOUR PALETTE: Grey scale and scarlet red.
INSPO: https://imgur.com/9k1WjMU

I hope this is okay! I look forward to your reply.

That’s more of a manipulated cover to use face claims, what I could do is a couple in the rain if you’re open to that

Please use my form

sound great!

Okay! Accepted :slight_smile: please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Complete

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes!

Go ahead and just put text on it. And a goat as image.

Text something like “goats are more human than we realize”

Okay accepted, please complete the payment of a comment on one of my stories before I deliver your cover

• Title: Strangers
  • Author: Mitsuna Airi
  • Subtitle: Fate brought them together, now it sets them apart.
  • Short Summary: Strangers. The word carries a sense of unfamiliarity with it. But when these two people meet, they are able to see the familiarity within each other. But when fate is determined to set them apart, who will win?
  • Ideas: As simple as possible
  • Pictures (optional): https://imgur.com/9k1WjMU

I hope this will do.

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver

Payment done!

Heres is your cover! I wasn’t quite sure what you were looking for. Let me know if you want me to try something else!