Simple Covers | Open

covers

Okay accepted! please complete the payment of a comment on my story The Truth About Us before I deliver

I’m sorry I’m going to have to deny, I couldn’t find any pictures

Thank you in advance :smile:

Accepted! Please complete the payment of an honest comment on my story the Truth About Us before I deliver

Payment completed :smile:

Do you want them to be romantic?

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes?

Hiya! I love it although could you change the font of ‘Hope’ to the same font as ‘Finding’ thank you! :smile:

How does this look?

I love it! Thank you so much :smile:

yes please

• Title: The Last Dance
  • Author: Katelyn McKelle
  • Subtitle: N/A
  • Short Summary: Senior year of high school comes with its own set of difficulties. Running for prom queen, attempting to catch the eye of the quarterback of the football team, standardized tests, and of course, college applications are at the time of Jamie Mann’s mind. For Jamie, senior year is the year she auditions for admittance into Julliard. An avid dance, Jamie has been waiting for this moment all her life. That is, until an accident causes her to lose the use of her legs. With a future so uncertain, Jamie begins to wonder if she has danced for the last time.
  • Ideas: I’m looking for something simple but elegant with a pastel color pallet. I was thinking the main feature is either a pair of dance shoes or just a dancer. I’m not the best at coming up with cover ideas, so you’re welcome to play with it however you want to.
  • Pictures (optional):

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story The Truth About Us before I deliver

• Title: eyes without a face
  • Author: anya
  • Subtitle: n/a
  • Short Summary: veronica sciarri, a young italian-american woman with only the strength of academia on her end, blossoms into a silent savior after her unexpected alliance with sherlock holmes himself.
  • Ideas: i’m leaning more towards a dark, night theme. if possible, i’d like a girl in the city at nighttime. i’d like it to be dark, with maybe city lights and streets being the only light. also, as she is italian, i’d very much appreciate it if she were to have long and black hair.
  • Pictures (optional):
    large%20(1)
    large%20(2)

if you find anything better that goes with my theme, then use whatever you feels best. i’m literal trash at this. thank you!

All finished!

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story The Truth About Us before I deliver your cover

Hi! Covers will be delivered tomorrow! Sorry for the wait!

it’s fine! i also finished the payment

Here is your cover!

Here is your cover!