Simple Covers | Open

covers

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story The Truth About Us

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

@xLovEtoLivEx Payment completed😊

Thanks! I’ll deliver your cover tonight!

Thank you so much!:blush:

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes

done sorry for taking so long and thank you xx

here is your cover! Let me know if you’d like any changes :slight_smile:

I was wondering how it looked when the title has the same font style as my username? :blush:

Here is how that would look

Thank you so much for the cover it looks amazing!!!

FORM

• Title: Hook Up Girl
  • Author: AnAnxiousGirl
  • Subtitle:
  • Short Summary: A coming of age story about a girl who is outcasted for her pale skin and hair growing up. Entering college, she anticipates the repetitive harassment. She works to not show an ounce of her body with the clothing she wears. That is until she is introduced to hook up culture.
  • Ideas: I visualize a pale skinned girl like Dove Cameron on the cover. A simple cover that really focuses on the appearance of the girl (pale skin and platinum hair) since the novel is about her insecurity of how she looks.
  • Pictures (optional):Jones-Crow-Dove-Cameron-6204 large

Password: Bad Guy- Billie Elish

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story The Truth About Us before I deliver your cover

Your cover is ready when the payment is complete

I completed the payment. Sorry for the delay!

Thanks! Here is your cover! I hope you like it :slight_smile: If you want any changes just let me know!

• Title: Class D
  • Author: scripturecoal
  • Subtitle: This is a fire they can’t put out.
  • Short Summary: Rayne has a new boss at her fire station, and it’s the guy her best friend used to sleep with. The only thing is Rayne hated the guy then, and she definitely doesn’t like him any better now.
  • Ideas: something that’s firefighter related? but not too steamy because it’s not like a very sexual novel. or just a simple romantic cover can do.
  • Pictures (optional):

I’ll see what I can find for pictures :slight_smile:

thank you! also, i’d like to avoid any faceclaims if that’s at all possible?

Sure! I found this, what do you think? Or I could do a couple

tumblr_okkczsqQp81rskg7uo1_400

Or this

tumblr_pkibx0WQHd1rsezm9o1_400