Simple Covers | Open

covers

Here is your cover!

I like the first one a lot. Gotta take that one. Thank you! :heart_eyes:

I really do like it, it’s just I wanted more of a teen fiction humour vibe. Don’t worry if you don’t hae the time to change it though!

How is this?

FORM

• Title: Diving Into The Wreck
  • Author: epichorn31
  • Subtitle: N/A
  • Short Summary: Dani Bloomberg wants nothing more than to leave her past behind, and Egmont College is the sort of place where she can do just that. As she enters her third year there, she’s looking forward to another year of studying biology alongside her favorite professor, working with a trio of dolphins at her local zoo, and maybe getting her lab partner, Joyce, to finally notice her.

Until Blake Pinkerton steps back into Dani’s life.

Dani is suddenly forced to think back to everything that happened during her junior year of high school, from her Quiz Bowl team to her crunkcore band to the incident that destroyed her friendship with her former bandmate. Dani’s past and present begin to connect in ways that she never imagined, and she soon realizes that she must confront Blake about what he did to his ex-girlfriend Madeline before it’s too late.

• Ideas: Literally anything to do with the description. Or Weezer. This whole book is actually just a feminist reinterpretation of the Blue Album and Pinkerton.
  • Pictures (optional): I don’t have any at the moment, so be creative!
    Love Is For Losers by The Longshot. Thank you! :smiley:

oh yes! these are all great!

Okay! Accepted, please complete the payment before I deliver your cover

I’ll need more ideas before I can accept

Maybe something with water? Or you could do something with my main character - Dani is around 20 years old and has pale skin, short brown hair, and brown eyes.

Really, just use anything from the description. I’m not too picky.

I’m going to see what I can find for pictures before I accept

Ok

what is the payment?

Opps sorry, it’s a comment on my story The Truth About Us

done :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll deliver your cover tonight when I have access to my laptop!

Here is your cover!

it looks great! except it’s supposed to be “this is a fire they can’t put out” and not “this is a fire they can’t pull out” :sweat_smile: can you fix that?

Oh sorry! I’ll fit that!

FORM

• Title: A Wind Farmers Tale
  • Author: E.S. Mills
  • Subtitle: Day of Reckoning
  • Short Summary: A Sci-Fi short. The characters are a cross between human and lizard.(Not scary. They should be relatable, creatures readers can warm to). Today is the day Young Jedo must decide if he will go to war as tradition dictates, or stay home. His father never went to war due to injury. Despite this Young Jedo enlists his Father’s help to decide. But first he must take his father on a journey back to the First Rebellion to experience the realities of war.
  • Ideas: A young creature sitting on a sand dune looking out on a vast desert, the sun just cresting the horizon and the barely visible shape of a battle droid almost ghost like in the sky looking down on him… or not ;}
  • Pictures (optional):

Thanks for considering!

What do you mean by young creature?