Simple Covers | Open

covers

Payment completed.

Here is your cover

Title: Don’t Be Scared, Everythings Going To Be Alright
Author: Blue Rose
Subtitle: Everythings Going to Be Alright
Short Summary: Blue Maire Rose is adopted by one of the biggest punk singers. She always scared that she’ll mess it up. Her new parents are always telling her Don’t be scared, everything’s going to be alright when she has a panic attack when she thinks she messes up.
Ideas: A cursive font or something close to cursive. Can you also do Don’t Be Scared in black and Everythings Going to Be Alright in white?

Thank you. I’ll make sure to give you credit on my book.

Title: Addiction
Author: J.J. Pierce
Subtitle: It isn’t something you look for
Short Summary:Abused teen escapes bad situation and ends up in town where her dead cousin was from. Ends up being mates with future alpha who is hot boy in school. Mysteries surrounding cousin, etc.
Ideas: Darker theme, blonde girl with wolf, or blonde girl and brunette guy in a romantic picture, or one of these? Also one with subtitle and one without?
Pictures (optional):
large%20(1) large photo-1511898290398-cee3038fa7a7 photo-1531439447095-467ba6360738 photo-1535232712117-06a1ca626fb9

No, that’s okay. I was just wondering if it was possible.

I do love the covers the way they are. Thank you so much :smile:

I’ll need more of an idea as to what you want physically on the cover

accepted! please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver the cover

Here is your cover, I made some options. A darker theme and then one with one of your pictures.

Title: Dear Bully
Author: @TockAC
Subtitle: No More Bullying
Short summary: A series of short letters addressing anti-bullying
Ideas: Can you have a picture of a girl with a flower in her hair smiling at the reader?
Pictures: I don’t have any pictures. Just surprise me

I love them thank you!!

Accepted! Please complete the payment of either a follow or comment on my story Blood of my Blood before I deliver your cover

Title: Sunflower Girl
Author: LilyEvangeline
Subtitle: Basking in the sunlight
Short Summary: A poetry book
Ideas: Pictures of sunflowers
Pictures (optional):

accepted! please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Payment complete. I followed you on Wattpad.

Payment complete

Here is your cover, let me know if you want any changes

oh okay…maybe some kind of floral backgrounds like old-fashioned kind of thing or a picture of a redhead with flowers in front of her face…

oh okay…maybe some kind of floral backgrounds like old-fashioned kind of thing or a picture of a redhead with flowers in front of her face…

okay accepted, please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver the cover