Simple Covers | Open

covers

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes!

okay :smile:

payment complete

I love it! Thank you!

Here is your cover! Let me know if you’d like any changes!

OMG I love it thank you!!!

So glad you like it!

Title: One Kiss
Author: Ivy Harlow
Subtitle: none
Short Summary: basically about two people falling in love in highschool its meant to be a little bit steamy and explore the roughness of young love. Might be set in college Im not sure on the specifics but deffinetly about young love
Ideas: So the main character has brown straight hair and is going to be from the Mediterranean meanwhile the boy is blonde and is from Denmark. I was thinking something really simple like a black and white cover with two people kissing or something a little bit more steamy? Its really up to your artistic flow though :slight_smile:

Im literally inlove with your other work and spent a solid 40 minutes looking at each of the covers. Thanks in advance and hope this isn’t too much :slight_smile:

Accepted! Payment is a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver the cover

Title: Nightmare
Author: Diana S
Short Summary: So this is a slash story, where an angel falls in love with a demon that only appears on his dreams
Ideas: So, my story is a fanfic, and the main character (angel) is Jin from BTS and the demon is Jungkook. You don’t need to use both of them, maybe just jin. But do as you think it would look amazing, I dont have to many I ideas so I keep that to you. It doesn’t need to be to complex, I usually like simple covers like the examples you have.

I hope you accept my request, any question,just ask. I’m on my way to do the payment.

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Done <3

Payment done, and you actually just gained another reader, can’t wait for next Wednesday!!!

Here is your cover! I hope you like it!

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any minor changes :slight_smile:

Thank you so much I really love it

Can I submit rn?

Thank youuuu <3 i love it

Sure!

Another MD creator answered first, they made a first attempt and I didn’t like it, if they say no or the design is too far from their style - then I’m depending on you.