Simple Covers | Open

covers

bump

bump

bump

Title: Dead Hearts
Author: ZCPearce
Subtitle: no subtitle
Short Summary: Werewolves. Vampires. Death. Love. What more could you want?
Ideas: something with a wolf? and a girl? or a wolf and a dead girl? I’ll probably like whatever you do. please don’t use a picture of a couple
Pictures (optional): I don’t have any

accepted! please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

alrighty!

I commented on the recent chapter. Now I’m going back and reading it. It’s so good.
Take your time with the cover and thanks in advance!

So glad you like the story! I will deliver your cover tonight when I am able to get onto my laptop!

Here is your cover!

Ohmahgod I absolutely love this! Thank you so much!

Yay! So glad you like it!

Title: Phoenix King

Author: Rabiya Raza

Subtitle: He doesn’t submit to anyone

Short Summary: She wants to fix him, but he doesn’t need fixing.
He likes the way he is, he likes the way his victims beg him for mercy before the life leaves their eyes.
Adelaide is either going to be the best thing that’s ever happened to him or he’s going to scar her beyond redemption.
Phoenix King doesn’t submit to anyone.

Ideas: So I love your Apocalyptic Apologies cover, so maybe something along those lines? I’d prefer the guy on it (not girl) to have blue eyes and dark hair, the person I’d imagine him as would be Brandon Logie, but there’s not a lot of pictures of him online. I’d like the font to be something simple and all uppercase, maybe just even Arial Italics.

Pictures (optional): 1, 2

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver

Your cover is finished, please complete the payment before I deliver

bump

Hey there, these covers look great. I’ve got a sci-fi love story that I could really use a new cover for. The minimalist one I’ve got doesn’t pop so much online.

Title: The Electrics
Author: Harrison Kavanaugh
Subtitle: (None)
Short Summary: Adam is a gentle, human-looking robot with the appearance of an adult male in his 20s (think younger/softer Henry Golding), and Eliza Gershwin is a sharp, disillusioned young woman who cares for him (Hailee Steinfeld in Edge of Seventeen). Robots, the politically correct term for which is Electric, are highly controversial at this point in time, as their technology is derived from military weaponry. Adam is kind and insightful, Eliza sees this, but most others are distracted by the fact that he has a fusion reactor in his chest and a titanium skeleton. These existential fears and insecurities are further fueled by a virus that is slowly decimating the world’s population. It’s a very much forbidden love.
Ideas: I’d like to lean more love story than sci fi for the cover. A photo of two people who resemble these characters, perhaps without painting their features too clearly. The setting of the story is east coast in the wintertime. Snow-covered beaches and overcast skies are some of the imagery I’m drawn to. The key is melancholy.
Pictures (optional): I really like the work of Greg Ponthus-- it’s soft, and a little melancholy: https://mymodernmet.com/greg-ponthus-achingly-beautiful-portraits/

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Thanks so much! I just finished reading, and commented on the last. Very much enjoy the vivid world you’ve created, and the characters really hit home. Hope Will and Riley work it out!

So glad you like the story! I’ll deliver your cover as soon as I am able to get onto my laptop!

Here is your cover! I hope it’s alright!