Simple Covers | Open

covers

payment completed

Here is your cover

sorry but can you change the font to something I can actually read

What kind of font would you like? Something not cursive?

Yes

Hi!
Title: Nancy Drew & the SECRET OF THE TIDES
Subtitle: It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty.
Author: Kayla Malone
Ideas: I would really like an cover that is minimal but stands out. The main focus being a young women by the ocean or even just the tides its self. Something that look modern and with just an air of suspense.
Mood: dark 98654169-256-k278152

How’s this?

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on my story Until the End before I deliver

Its fine

Here is your cover! Let me know if you want any changes!

Title: Loveless Lies
Author: @ccallis0246
Subtitle: N/A
Short Summary: Eve leaves her family’s company because of their secrets and starts working at a nearby, competing company. She starts to fall for her boss, but his secrets are much worse than her family’s.
Ideas: This is pretty open to interpretation based on the summary. I’d prefer it if it weren’t a picture of a guy in a suit and no faces if at all possible. I have a darker theme with a mysterious and romantic mood.
Pictures (optional): N/A
Thank you for considering! :slight_smile:

Accepted! Please complete the payment of a comment on the most recent chapter of my story Until the End before I deliver your cover

Here is your cover, hope you like it!

Thank you so much!! I really like it :bluehearts:

Title: Heartache Hotline

Author: Chloe Kaydee

Subtitle: N/A

Short Summary: Macy works for a hotline that “cures heartache” to escape her own. She needs the money to be able to get out of her town and move on to bigger things. She tries pushing away the fact that her boyfriend of five years cheated on her and then dumped her. Over the phone. She always seems to get the “weird ones” on her line until one day, a mystery guy calls for advice and everything changes. (So it’s basically another ‘dialogue’ book that’s been done a million times. I had the urge to write a cliche book for once that maybe ends up being not so cliche)

Ideas: I’d prefer it to be light rather than dark and other than that, go wild!

Pictures (optional): N/A

I love it thank you
I will be sure to give you credit.

What does your mc look like?
Would something like this be okay?

Hmm, I’m not very fussy but I don’t really like the photo! Sorry! Is there another option please? :smile: I don’t really have any specific girl in mind.

Done! Thanks again.

~ H

Title: Still Into You
Author: Wickerstarrr
Subtitle: no matter what I do, I’ll always go back to you.
Short Summary: Anaise’s boyfriend of 4 years breaks up with her, for her best friend since childhood just before all three are going off to the same four-year college. Anaise gets early admission and leaves for college, and gets a grip on losing her boyfriend and her best friend and starts healing while meeting new people until they’re both in her life again to stir up trouble
Ideas: I saw one of your samples called The Electrics, and I thought that was perfect so something like that would be great.