Simple Covers

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐
I π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’”π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”!

[π‘΄π’š 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒑𝒂𝒅 π‘·π’“π’π’‡π’Šπ’π’† ] https://www.wattpad.com/user/cherry_n_

Follow me and read my books if you like my work. Please give me credits for the book cover if you are using the I gave you.

What I need:

-Title
-Subtitle/Catchphrase(Optional)
-Any Ideas
-The blurb of the book
-Or anything you prefer in your book cover.

Here are some covers I have done.
[The first two covers are my book covers]
[They might be good as I didn’t have a back story to create them. They are just covers I created without any information about the books. My work will be better than this if I have full information about the book.]
Hope you like them.

The Bad Boy's Princess

The Heartless Mafia King

THE BAD BOY'S PRINCESS (2)

THE BAD BOY'S PRINCESS (1)

THE BAD BOY'S PRINCESS

THE BAD BOY'S PRINCESS (6)

THE BAD BOY'S PRINCESS (5)

Hello. I’m excited to have found your post. I am new to this community and site, so please forgive me if I’m not following what’s needed. I would LOVE a cover for my book. THank you for offering.

The title is:
A Picture Perfect Life

Author: Retta Rizzo

Blurb:
Sarah Jayne Maddox is a young creative. Tired of the big city, fast paced life. Her longing for something different took her to the small, old timey town of Grover Falls. The country charm, friendly people and town settings were just what she needed to find peace and further her career as an artist. The slow paced life freed her spirit and fueled her passion. Who would think that a recent trip to the Town Square and finding a most unusual ring, would send her on an amazing treasure hunt and be the beginning of an incredible, life-altering journey.

For basic information (not to go on the cover), not sure if it matters but Sarah has long blue hair & she may look a bit like a rebel, although she’s very old fashioned.

Sorry, I have no idea why the β€œblurb” is in bold letters.

Sure no problem I will do it for you.
But is they any specific thing or text you would like to have on the book cover so that it might attract readers? Or do u have any ideas according to which you would want me to go by? Like, do u want a girl with blue hair traveling in a car as the cover or anything like a town or a ring?

1 Like

Maybe a farm house with a pickup truck for the cover, or a gal with blue hair in some type of country setting (I’m guessing that’ll be next to impossible, as most small & old fashion type towns aren’t accepting of unnatural colors much). I’ll leave the picture up to you. For font, maybe a sweet script? I hadn’t really thought about color schemes.

1 Like

Hey Retta Rizzo,
I have created these 3 coves depending on what you have wanted. I hope you like them, if not please let me know what would be the change you want and in which one.

A Picture Perfect Life (2)

A Picture Perfect Life (3)

A Picture Perfect Life (1)

1 Like

I love all of them. Thank you so much! I’m going to go with the girl with blue hair. I feel like it’s very fitting to the character and blurb.

1 Like

your welcome, I am happy that you liked them.

Title
Tension
Catchphrase
β€œYou’ll feel the Tension in the air.”

The colour scheme I’d like is dark red, gray any darkish colours…
the book is a BOYXMAN, and a TeacherxStudent one too…

BLURB

Snarky and sarcastic, Roman Anson is a Senior in High School with graduation just out of his reach, That’s the only thing on his mind. That and sex. Popular but for the wrong reasons, always getting into fights with the wrong people.

But what happens when the mysterious Mr.Reese, the 23-year-old began teaching at Oakland High, all the female students want him, the male students wanna be him, and some want him too… You’ll feel the Tension in the air…

Just let your imagination go wild!!

Anything in particular you want for the cover?

No, not really just use your imagination and what you think fits with the blurb and colour schemes :grin: :grin:

okay I will see what I can do.

I’m feeling the vibe of this picture sfsgsg

What whould be the Author Name?

LittleKatcake22

Hey LittleKatcake22,
I have created these 4 coves depending on what you have wanted. I hope you like them, if not please let me know what would be the change you want and in which one.

Tension (3)

Tension (2)

Tension (1)

Tension

1 Like

I really like the last one, maybe make the text a little bigger. Please and Thank You

Is this okay or should I make the text size bigger? (If u r using this book cover please give me credits.)
Tension (4)

1 Like

That is perfect thank you

1 Like