Singularity || Cover Shop (OPEN)

I’m not the best in editing that’s why I’m doing this to improve my editing skill

Payment:

1. A permanent follow (optional)
  2. Add “Fake couple” to your public reading list (optional)
  3. Read & comment at least 3 chapters of “Fake Couple” (COMPULSORY)
    (https://www.wattpad.com/story/108928835-pjm-kth-fake-couple-✓)
  4. Give credits if you’re using the cover I’ve made (COMPULSORY)

Form:
Title:
Story description:
Ideas you have (if any):

https://www.wattpad.com/story/224554236-singularity-cover-shop

Examples:

1 Like
More Examples:

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Title: The Ravager
Story description:
COVID-19 was not the only thing that the lab in Wuhan, China had been working on. There was a new virus that they were developing, something that was dark and evil. Thousands of movies had been made with similar symptoms and results, but no one ever thought it could actually happen. The Chinese had been developing a virus that would be used as a biological warfare weapon. Upon the destruction of Wuhan and surrounding cities, the virus was released. It spread in the air and caused survivors to become rabid. Eyes became blood-shot, the skin began to decay, organs rotted, and people lost their minds. The virus survived in the air for five days, travelling across most of China. The people infected with the virus seemed like the living dead. They had a craving for skin and blood, they moved in ways that no healthy living person could. The living dead began to search for and attack all living animals and humans they could find. Those who didn’t get completely devoured ended up surviving to become one of the monsters themselves. We call them Ravagers. I’m one of them.

A/N this was inspired by my zombie dream starring taehyun txt lol

2 Likes

1 Like

OMG THATS SO AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! Do remember to give me credits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump

Form:
Title: When Tomorrow Dies
Author: (added this myself 'cause I want the author in there) Jadelyn Tran
Story description:
Lana Taylor is a cynic. To her, love is something people make up–a fairytale, of a sort. But when a car accident in the small town of Fairhope lands her in the hospital with only one other person to keep her company and no money to pay off her medical fee, she starts to wonder if she was wrong all along.

• • •

Elias Baker has had enough. The pitying stares, the tiptoeing around. Everyone knows he’s going to die. The only difference? He’s accepted it. But when Lana enters his whirlwind of a life, he starts to resent the thing that brought them together in the first place–his illness.

• • •

❝𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.❞
Ideas you have (if any): something that kind of looks like a paper cut out of a girl with blonde hair and dark green eyes pasted on blue paper with doodles+flowers and stuff around it

1 Like

omg I love this, tysm! But would you be able to make the ‘Tomorrow’ cursive and the ‘Dies’ the block letter? It’s completely okay if you can’t!

Like this?

1 Like

Could you make the ‘Tomorrow’ red and a cursive font that’s easier to see, and the ‘Dies’ exactly like the ‘When’? I’m so so so so sorry!! It’s completely fine if this is too much trouble and you don’t want to/can’t/don’t have the time to do it :heart:

1 Like