Sky's Graphic Shop - Covers, Banners, Gif Banners [CLOSED]

[ SKY'S GRAPHIC SHOP ] Banners, Gif Banners, Covers [ WELCOME ] Hello, everyone, please call me Sky! I come baring graphics because it's been a while since I've just sat and made graphics for Wattpad. I had a premade shop, but it failed haha. Now I want to do individual requests, so I'll be making covers (manip, simple, and minimal), banners (characters, chapter, etc), and gif banners. Thanks for stepping in and thanks so much to @salemkeating for this amazing thread. [ RULES ] 001. Threadhopping is fine, I don't really care
002. Be patient and nice, it's been a while
003. Complete the payment after acceptance. Payment will change if you request multiple times
004. For minimal covers, provide photos
005. Try to include at least one idea, maybe even a photo
006. Include the password in your form

Payment is an honest comment on any chapter of my story, The Beard

Password is Giant Melons (lmao, don't ask) COVER FORM
BANNER FORM
[ EXAMPLES ] MANIP COVER
SIMPLE COVERS
GIF BANNERS
REGULAR BANNERS
CODED BY SALEMKEATING
1 Like
[ QUEUE ] 001. @StoryWritersNeverLie // Cover in progress // post #78
002. @ReeWritesBooks // Banner in progress // post #81
003. @GoddessDenicia // Cover in progress // post #52
[ COMPLETED ] 001. @ThatGirlWhoLovesFood // Cover // post #23
002. @bartcn // Gif Banner // post #24
003. @Mikeey1213 // Cover // post #38
004. @HemlockKing // Cover // post #46
005. @atypical-alex // Cover // post #56
006. @Seliriah // Cover // post #60
[ RESERVED ]
[ SECOND RESERVED ]
[ NOW OPEN ]
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]

Hi I was wondering if I could get a Gif banner for the characters of my book? I didn’t understand the forms so I’m asking here.

1 Like

Yeah, of course! For the form, you’ll just have to copy the code choose gif banner then fill in the rest of form like Title, Subtitle, etc. If you have trouble pasting it, try ctrl + shift + v

1 Like

Okay I’ll fill that out right now on my laptop

1 Like
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]
[ I have work now, but I would love to come back to some requests :) ]
[ REQUESTING ] [MANIP COVER] / SIMPLE COVER / MINIMAl COVER / TITLE: Sweet Like Honey
SUBTITLE*: *none*
AUTHOR: ThatGirlWhoLovesFood
INSPO/IDEAS: floral/forest/wildflowers/bees
COLOR SCHEME: light colors/pastel pinks and yellows/like sunrise colors/lavander
ANYTHING ELSE?: my character's face claim is Elena Kampouris, and the password is Giant Melons
1 Like

[ REQUESTING ]

GIF BANNER / REGULAR BANNER

TITLE: QUARANTINED

SUBTITLE*: EP. 1

AUTHOR*: bartcn

INSPO/IDEAS: In this chapter, Race (one of the characters) gets kicked out of the lodgehouse for having whooping cough. Meanwhile, Elmer (another character) goes to Catholic church for the first time. It’s a newsies-based fanfic so it’s set in the late 19th and early 20th century New York. It is set during winter time.

nun
snow

FACE CLAIM?*: Ben Tyler Cook, but you don’t need to use his face if you don’t want to

ANYTHING ELSE?: giant melons…

p.s. if you think a regular banner would work better for this, let me know and i’ll request again! i just think gifs are cool haha
(hm for some reason the format isn’t working well)

1 Like
[ ACCEPTED ] Hopefully I'll be able to do it justice. I'll try to get it done tonight. You can go ahead and complete the payment of an honest comment on my story, The Beard. It's linked in the rules part. Thanks for requesting!
[ ACCEPTED ] Thanks so much for requesting. Hopefully what I make will be to your standards. I'll try to get it done tonight! You can go ahead and complete the payment of an honest comment on my story, The Beard. It's linked in the rules part.
1 Like

thank you so much! I’ll get right on that

1 Like