Sky's Graphic Shop - Covers, Banners, Gif Banners [CLOSED]

Oh my, I love it! It’s totally fine, I wasn’t sure how Candice would’ve looked on the cover and even without her, you did a really amazing job. Like, dang. The payment was no problem, I saw how much work you put into it and I thought it was only fair. Thank you! I’m going to accept and of course use one, I just don’t know which one.

Ah, that makes sense about the password.

1 Like
[ DELIVERY ]

@ReeWritesBooks I don't think you'll like this. I tried out a few different things at first, but nothing seemed to work. Then I went and tried to match your cover to make it consistent...but I'm not really happy with this banner. Please tell me of any changes you want me to make or what you'd rather see. I'm so sorry, unless you actually like this a lot. Then yay! If you don't want me to make another banner, After Hours is a banner and cover shop. They're free and the graphics are beautiful. Just let me know!

Oh goodie! I’m so glad you like them, I was nervous. Thanks so much for requesting and come again, I guess XD

I don’t hate it, but it’s not really what I was going for with this character. I think you’d do a good job for another character’s banner, so I’ll come back for that. Thank you, though.

No problem. Once again, I’m sorry it wasn’t what you wanted. If you do come back, you won’t have to do another payment.

1 Like
[ DELIVERY ]

@GoddessDenicia okay, so I used the first picture you provided. I tinted it reddish, slightly and made it little darker. The second one is because you said things to represent death. Of course it takes on a much darker feeling, but I hope you like them!
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]
[ BUMP ]
1 Like

Do you make covers for series? (mine only has 2 books)

1 Like

It should be easy, you’ll just have to fill out the form twice or squeeze it into one with the ideas for each. Since it’s technically two requests, you’ll have two payments. The comment on my story and something else I’ll have to decide, but yeah.

Basically, yes.

oops the format didn’t work, let me try sending them separately

If it starts being funky, try ctrl (command) + shift + v. Or you can paste it in your notes and copy it from there.

But you don’t have to worry too much about the pretty coding

<span style=“font-size:10px;display:block;padding:5%;background-color:#f6f6f6;”>

<span style=“font-size:25px;display:block;color:black;font-family:‘Courier’;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:3px;text-align:center;border-bottom:1px solid #D5E6F6;padding:5px 0px;margin-bottom:10px;”>

[ REQUESTING ]

</span>

<span style=“font-size:12px;display:block;margin-bottom:10px;color:#4978A5;font-family:‘Trebuchet MS’;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:3px;text-align:center;”>

MANIP COVER / SIMPLE COVER / MINIMAl COVER /

</span>

<span style=“font-size:10px;display:block;font-family:‘Trebuchet MS’;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;color:black;width:90%;”>

<b>TITLE:</b> Where the Ivy Grows

<br><b>SUBTITLE*: Book I: Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn

<br><b>AUTHOR:</b> noirdaisies

<br><b>INSPO/IDEAS:</b> A face peeking through ivy with red hair. I want the face to be of a real girl, but I&rsquo;ve included what ivy looks like in the comics just for reference. I&rsquo;ve also included inspo/ideas for the layout of the face (not the text)

<br><b>IMAGES:</b>

<br><b>COLOR SCHEME:</b>

<br><b>ANYTHING ELSE?:</b> not dark, hd looking maybe. Thank you sm!!

</span>

</span>

Password: Giant melons

Don’t forget the password :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I the cool style with the first one for like 20 min, but I couldn’t get it to work so I’m just going to include all of the info in this one lol :sweat_smile:

[ REQUESTING ]

TITLE:</b> The Ivy’s Not Poisonous

<br><b>SUBTITLE*: Book II: Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn

<br><b>AUTHOR: noirdaisies

INSPO/IDEAS: matching but not 100% identical to the first book. Harley Quinns face peeking through the ivy. I’ve included a picture of her that I really like, but if it doesn’t fit, any photo of harley as margot robbie works! Also the same inspo as the first one

COLOR SCHEME: matching book one (:

ANYTHING ELSE?: again,thank you(:

password: Giant Melons

I updated it with the password (:

[ ACCEPTED ] @noirdaisies Coolio. Accepted. For now you can just do one payment of an honest comment on my story, The Beard. It's linked above, below the rules. Hopefully I can do your covers justice! I'll try to have them done by today, but no promises!
1 Like