Sky's Graphic Shop - Covers, Banners, Gif Banners - Fakes Welcomed [OPEN]

graphics
covers
banners

[ DELIVERY ]

And here you go! @ThatGirlWhoLovesFood I tried to follow your ideas. I inded up using your face claim so the cover wasn't so bare. I couldn't find any bees though so sorry about that. I hope you like it!

Okay, so it took me much longer than I thought for the cover, it’s midnight now. Is it okay if you get your banner tomorrow?

yeah thats fine! it won’t be used for a couples days until i finish the chapter so thats alright :slight_smile:

That’s absolutely beautiful and perfect! Thank you!

I’m so glad you like it! If you need anymore graphics, feel free to request again! :slight_smile:

[ DELIVERY ]

@bartcn here are your gif banners! I didn't do the one with the nun because nothing looked good, but these two gifs you supplied were perfect. I wanted you to have options :) I hope you like them! If you need anymore graphics, feel free to request.

[ BUMP ]

thanks!! i love them!

No problem! I’m glad you like them!

[ BUMP ]

SIMPLE COVER

11.TITLE: Winter in Bluewater

SUBTITLE*: None

AUTHOR: Michael Costello

INSPO/IDEAS: The MC is Jack Winter and the Bluewater is the town so its not actually winter in the town its just the guys name. I would like a man in a leather jacket back towards us he is standing on a main street with buildings on both sides of him older buildings like brick would be preferable. it takes place in kind of a desert area so dust or sand on the road would be great.

IMAGES: I cant really find any that would inspire the cover

COLOR SCHEME: buildings that are brick or old would be nice the whole thing should have an old rustic kinda feel

ANYTHING ELSE?: Your the artist so I give you creative merit I’m sure you know what looks good

PASSWORD: Giant melons not gonna ask lol

You’re missing one thing :slight_smile:

Whats that?

Just the password

oh whoops I couldn’t find it now I see lol

[ ACCEPTED ] @Mikeey1213 I hope I can do your cover justice. I've been looking for what you want, so hopefully something will work! I'll try to have it done today :) You can go ahead and complete the payment of an honest comment on my story, The Beard. The link is under the rules.

np it will be well worth it im sure

[ REQUESTING ] SIMPLE COVER TITLE: Wings of Hemlock
SUBTITLE*: Not all of us were made for Heaven
AUTHOR: HemlockKing
INSPO/IDEAS: Golden wings/Dead floral/Darkish aesthetic/Its about a war between heaven and hell but is mainly focused on the neutral side with the people who don't want to fight./So a big supernatural presence/Maybe a Leather Journal?
COLOR SCHEME: Gold, Grey, Black, White
ANYTHING ELSE?: Giant Melons! Also, I'm sorry it's not very detailed. If you need more just let me know!

I will :blush:

[ ACCEPTED ] @HemlockKing Hi, sorry for such a late reply. I hope I can do your cover justice. I'll let you know if I need anymore ideas. You can go ahead and complete the payment of an honest comment on my story, The Beard. The link is under the rules :)