I am making cover for you! This is going to exciting. Atleast for me…
ONLY FOR BOOKS THAT ARE ALREADY PUBLISHED
Some of my covers:
Before heading to the form, please take the below points into consideration:
- I might not meet your expectations but hey let’s work it out. We will edit & edit & edit until we reach perfection. PS: But let’s keep the re-edits to say 3 times.
- I have a day job to feed my stomach but I’ll try to finish every cover within 3-4 days of posting the request. It might look like a very long time considering the compelling distractions that one faces in google images/Pinterest/We<3it. So expect your cover within a week’ time.
- Your covers will have a tiny signature of mine. And credit me in your description
- Support me. At the same time I am open to criticisms (PS I am very very sensitive)
- It’s the usual First Come First Serve basis. Keep your requests one at a time. Do not send another request before you receive your first package.
- Finally I will not be making variants because I focus on one concept at a time. So if the cover doesn’t suit you, we can dump it in trash and move on with our next concept. One concept at a time. Collaboration. A total of 3 concept change is accepted. Well I hope it doesn’t come to that.
- You can DM me over Wattpad to discuss intricate details of requests too.
THE PICTURES USED BY ME ARE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES, PINTEREST, TUMBLR, WE<3IT, & many more.
Form for requests
Design type: Simple or Fancy
Subtitle: (Optional/I can make suggestions if required)
Cover type: Realistic (Real people/object) / Manipulated / Abstract
Book Summary: Do not mention your summary as a blurb to kick in my curiosity. I need to understand the story to browse pics in relevance. Also I might get distracted with your awesome story
Mood: e.g. dark, romance, feud etc etc
Color Palette: If there is specific color needed or highlighted, please mention
Inspiration: Pics or words detailing the image to be on the cover. (But let’s not get too specific)
Faces: Any particular person in mind? Mention it!
Other: Anything else that I need to know?
Off you go. Let’s start