SLK Cover Shop | Open

Hey people!

I am making cover for you! This is going to exciting. Atleast for me…

ONLY FOR BOOKS THAT ARE ALREADY PUBLISHED

Some of my covers:

IMG_2807

IMG_2514 9AE97685-5D38-4029-A009-6D2C46B37C3E

Before heading to the form, please take the below points into consideration:
  1. I might not meet your expectations but hey let’s work it out. We will edit & edit & edit until we reach perfection. PS: But let’s keep the re-edits to say 3 times.
  2. I have a day job to feed my stomach but I’ll try to finish every cover within 3-4 days of posting the request. It might look like a very long time considering the compelling distractions that one faces in google images/Pinterest/We<3it. So expect your cover within a week’ time.
  3. Your covers will have a tiny signature of mine. And credit me in your description
  4. Support me. At the same time I am open to criticisms (PS I am very very sensitive)
  5. It’s the usual First Come First Serve basis. Keep your requests one at a time. Do not send another request before you receive your first package.
  6. Finally I will not be making variants because I focus on one concept at a time. So if the cover doesn’t suit you, we can dump it in trash and move on with our next concept. One concept at a time. Collaboration. A total of 3 concept change is accepted. Well I hope it doesn’t come to that.
  7. You can DM me over Wattpad to discuss intricate details of requests too.

THE PICTURES USED BY ME ARE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES, PINTEREST, TUMBLR, WE<3IT, & many more.

Form for requests

Design type: Simple or Fancy

Book Title:

Subtitle: (Optional/I can make suggestions if required)

Genre:

Cover type: Realistic (Real people/object) / Manipulated / Abstract

Book Summary: Do not mention your summary as a blurb to kick in my curiosity. I need to understand the story to browse pics in relevance. Also I might get distracted with your awesome story

Mood: e.g. dark, romance, feud etc etc

Color Palette: If there is specific color needed or highlighted, please mention

Inspiration: Pics or words detailing the image to be on the cover. (But let’s not get too specific)

Faces: Any particular person in mind? Mention it!

Other: Anything else that I need to know?

Off you go. Let’s start

Pending
Under review
1 Like