snow | open

graphics
service
covers

@cat-alyst

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

I’ll have to attempt this one, haha. why oct.3 (:

2a8d679a452c26bd2ab1a18162f7c7d0

MEAN GIRLS AHHHHHHH

:rofl:

(it’s not letting me use your form layout)

title: Constellations
author: willowalmighty
subtitle: none
images/ideas: i like the look of your charming charlie covers, very crisp and clean looking. i’m not too sure where i want it to go color-wise, so any bursts of inspiration you come up with i’m down for!! probably something to do with a car, or a girl leaning on a car, or in a car, etc.
summary: main character has to go on a road trip with her neighbors great nephew across the country due to her fear of flying and driving. her dad’s dying, so its a family emergency. its really the adventure of the road trip and their relationship (which starts off on the wrong foot) growing, plus some darker elements like loss and grief.
extra: she has brown hair, i don’t have a faceclaim. he’s got dark hair but always wears a hat. id prefer no faces, but if its a non-celebrity, i wont mind as much! your covers are beautiful!

(also this is my first time using these wattpad forums so i hope i did it right!)

I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHHHH thank you!!

as a super minor edit - the title is smoke and silver, not smoke and mirrors. could you change that, if possible? thank you soooo much - i really love this cover and am super excited to use it!

Payment done! :heart:

I really am stupid KSMKREMKREK of course! I’ll change it right away!

title:
author:
subtitle:
images/ideas:
summary:
extra:

denied. please reread the first post and fix your form. it’s not the layout, that’s wrong by the way. you just didn’t read the rules.

so sorry again, and hope this works!

i did read them, i’m very unfamiliar with this platform and it told me “i can’t use pictures” when i tried to post it…

It’s not the pictures. (Wattpad doesn’t let you at first for some reason, like a trust issue?) And I’m sorry but if you read it properly it says an important thing to do

im so sorry, I’m going to have to deny both of you since I don’t think I can do this. the image you gave me was someone else’s work, and I don’t want to be doing anything totally similar to that. sorry!

accepted! will deliver once you’re done with payment.

@caxhton @DemonixBeauty your covers are now a premade.

Complete!

@BaxterWilhelm

Please make sure to give credit in the summary, and to claim your cover within 3 days! Thanks for requesting!

SO BEAUTIFUL!