snow | open

graphics
service
covers

@pjmoppa @forever-evermore accepted! please complete a payment of 5-10 inline comments on 12:01 Just click the link and the chapter would lead you to “12:01” (chapter name) and comment on that part. Let me know when payment is complete! Christmas is the best haha

im so sorry but please both read the rules on the first post because you both are missing something :D

hey! I would love to attempt this before accepting/denying if thats okay with you! also abby says not to forget the password next time c:

☠️Hell’s Critiques: Season Two(Always Open 50% Hell & 50% friendship)

Am I missing something on my post? Sorry, the flow of the thread is a little confusing so I don’t know if you’re responding to me…?

ahah no I included you post #899, which means you’re accepted! <3

Okay, thanks! I’ll start the payment as soon as I can.

Payment complete!

Sorry, I got excited and was about to go to work

payment done!!

Ok, I added it

title: The Perfect Curse
author: HeartfullyYours
subtitle:N/A
images/ideas: well if you want to then the MC is pale blonde and you can add her, but you don’t have to.
summary:The last thing Aaliyah Marx remembers about her old life is the crunch of metal, flames kissing her legs and sirens as her car was smashed to bits by an eighteen wheeler. The next thing she knows, she’s woken up in a better life, surrounded by better family and friends, cute people who like her back and all her regrets and wishes fulfilled. But while her life seems perfect, something sinister lies beneath her too-perfect life, waiting to pounce.
extra: So it’s sort of a utopian fantasy if that helps, but it, like most Utopian Fantasies, gets kind of dark.I have two favorite days of the year, November 30th and May 13th respectively because they are the birthdays of my first and second Guide Dog puppies in training

hey, i’d like to inform you that i’ve already completed the payment :slight_smile:
thank you so much for accepting! <3

Hey! I just wanted to know how long do I have to wait.

No hurry but I have been waiting for the cover and it has been I guess more than a week?

Thank you! Have a great day:)

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for making it! I’ll totally use it soon!

Title: Blame the goddess

Author: Jodi Layne

Subtitle: Legend Series

Images/ideas:

• I like a cover that shows a tough omega who is ‘squashing’ the moon in one hand and holding the Sun in the other. It shows his going against his Moon goddess and aligning with the Sun god. OR
  • something to depict my 3 MC’s, a strong omega, an alpha and a vampire Lord. In this first book, the Sun god is the ally while the Moon goddess isn’t. OR
  • I’ll three men on cover (my 3 MCs), with two of them close to each other and that will be Cal and Rafe. Darric looking on as if wanting to be part of it. If possible, can Rafe squash the moon in his hand, while Cal is holding the sun up in his opposite hand.

Summary: Callum ‘Cal’ Yorke an omega was a hybrid of the Elders and humans, who after much physical and emotional abuse and pain decided to bypass his goddess and change his destiny with the help of a god. Cal dared to forge a new way for his wolf and himself, changing the status quo along the way.

Alpha Darric is an egomaniac who cannot understand why the Moon goddess gave him an omega as his mate.

High Lord Rafe Klyne is a just and loyal as a friend, and tough and deadly as an enemy; even if the enemy is a goddess.

Cal had enough and dared to go head to head with the Moon goddess. But what could a lowly human do in a fight for all with a goddess, unless he brought brings in a god as an ally…?

Payment: Option 1 & 3 done

Extra: FYI: THIS IS A FIRST OF FIVE BOOK SERIES, CAN THE MOON AND THE SUN BE COMMONALITY IN ALL FIVE BOOKS. ARE YOU ABLE TO WORK ON ALL FIVE COVERS FOR ME? I LIKE CONTINUALITY.

accepted! please complete a payment of 5-10 inline comments on 12:01 Just click the link and the chapter would lead you to “12:01” (chapter name) and comment on that part. Let me know when payment is complete!

hey there! its winter break here for me so I promise your cover is gonna be delivered this week <3

please dont forget credit in the summary! and yay! Im glad you like it haha <3

@HeartfullyYours @laynejodi im so sorry but please both read the rules on the first post because you both are missing something :D