service
covers

don’t worry about it

Don’t worry about it, thank you anyway

Yes! That is absolutely great with me :grinning:

title: Zeitgeist
author: Scarlet Moses
subtitle: Be Your Own Blank Canvas
images/ideas: It’s a book about art, so I would either 1) Have it centered around art with paints and canvases and even a guy painting (but not a girl painting bc the male MC is a painter) would be cool or 2) A couple painting or just a couple kind of like your cover Eleven Seconds Till Sunrise. I want it to be a simple cover just like an image with the title slapped on, nothing manipulated is necessary I think.
summary: After a mysterious scandal puts her public relations’ firm on edge, Aaliyah is one step closer to becoming unemployed.

Ever since he was betrayed in his last relationship, Octavio is sick and tired of deceit. He begins to question everything he’s known as he harbors the loss of identity, but gains the desire for revenge and lust.

When they realize that they need each other for their jobs, the lines between their careers and personal lives are blurred to a point of no return.

extra: 22 June (my bday)

it’s ok, thanks anyway :slight_smile: it’s very beautiful

LOVE LOVE!!! thanks so much youre the best!!!

CONGRATS ON 1K REQUEST WOOT WOOT :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

Thank you.

OH YEA 1k LETS GOOOOOO

Are covers still free? :slight_smile: they’re absolutely beautiful by the way

Hey! Happy new year!
I wanted to request again for a different book, which is not posted yet. Can I?

accepted! please complete a payment of 5-10 inline comments on 12:01 Just click the link and the chapter would lead you to “12:01” (chapter name) and comment on that part. Let me know when payment is complete!

When will it be posted?

No, not anymore. Sorry!

ayYEYEEYYYEEEEE

@secretsandmidnight

Please make sure to give credit in the summary,

and to claim your cover within 3 days!

Thanks for requesting!

thank you so much, it’s amazing :black_heart:

@toIkiens

Please make sure to give credit in the summary,

and to claim your cover within 3 days!

Thanks for requesting!

A week after I get the cover! (Maybe 3-4days too) the chapters are ready so yeah.

you can go ahead and request then! <3