SONATA closed permanently, moving to new thread

discussion
graphics

DENY

Sorry, but I don’t think I can do this justice. Thank you for requesting.

ACCEPTED

I’ve always wanted to try something like this. Reminds me of webtoons. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I really love your book covers. Perhaps you could do another design with your own ideas and twist on it?

How long do you think it’ll take? Just so I know when to check back on the forum :slight_smile:

I’m never a person to take creative liberty, I think that way the cover wouldn’t come out the way one would want it. You should at least give me one specific idea. I even wrote in my form to be detailed. So, unless you give me concise ideas, I’m afraid I have to deny.

Thank you for accepting! I’ve completed the payment <3

1 Like

@scmimi Updated my original post with some more specific visual ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ACCEPTED

Thank you! Those are very nice ideas, I feel inspired. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FORM
TITLE:Legend&Ash
AUTHOR:S.K.Allen
SUBTITLE:Book One in the Hooded Capes Quartet or Hooded Capes Quartet 1
GENRE:Drama/Superheroes/General Fiction/Fantasy
DESCRIPTION:Ashley thought she could fit in being normal, go through life without any struggles. Then her life is forever changed when a Hero learns of her deep secret and they band together to discover the darkest conspiracy yet
COLOUR SCHEME: dark gray and blue
PICTURES/INSPO (MUST PROVIDE):https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1FfdBLpXXXXXMXpXXq6xXFXXXn/BIOAQUA-Hydrating-meticulous-smooth-black-eye-mask-Fade-Dark-Circle-Eye-Bag-Anti-Wrinkles-Hydrating-Moist.jpg or https://masqueboutique.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Black-Leather-Superhero-Mask.jpg
SPECIFIC IDEA (BE DETAILED): my vision for the book is a faded upside down city of new orleans in the background with a mask starting to dust like how thanes did to most of the people in infinity war (still hurts) if not could be a typography like cover with heroish designs

1 Like

I really want to accept this request, but the queue is so full. If you don’t mind waiting for a while, I can accept your request.

Ps. Also, I just got Photoshop CS6 yesterday :tada::confetti_ball:, I bought it with my Chinese New Year red packets haha. So, I might disappear for a while as I try to figure out how to get it to work. I’m so new to the Photoshop interface, I might need some hours to learn all the features. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

take as much time as you need, I know its worth the wait

2 Likes

ACCEPTED

I’ll update the queue later on in the day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome :heart: Good luck with it :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

DELIVERY

Not sure if I managed to meet your expectations. For this particular cover, you can request changes for font colour and borders because I feel like they don’t look uniformed with the other covers from the series. (If you know what I mean.)

I hope you like it.

Click here to download.

2 Likes

Only thing I could ask to be changed is maybe have the golden leafy parts in the two corners like the other two, I love it! And the only difference between font colors is the gold and silver, bit it’s not too bad, still clearly looks like a series, you once again completely surprised me!

I also figured out the color scheme for Annihilation, most likely will be blacks on that one, but I’ll wait awhile on that one, I actually plan to go full steam on the Lazarus Academy series after I finish my WIPs Kassidy and Torrents of Rain (and after two co-writing projects) but those two projects may not take a ton of time, the one I live in a completely different time zone with a big time difference with my co-writer, so we may not always be able to write, and the other one we have a good start on and I can easily write it along Ascension

1 Like

Of course! I’ll get that sorted out and get back to you later in the day. Glad you like it.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, and remove the flame border, I looked at it again, and feel it would be too much with the leaves (that’s all)

1 Like

REDO

Here it is!

Click to download.

1 Like

So wonderful :heart: I wish I knew how to do similar edits :heart_eyes: Do you think you could make a few small tutorials for some tricks you use? Sorry if it’s asking for too much :sweat_smile:

1 Like