SONATA closed permanently, moving to new thread

discussion
graphics

@scmimi I don’t want to be pushy since I know you have life outside all this, but I was just curious to know if you saw my request or not, if you didn’t and are maybe going back to see it, by all means take your time if you do accept it.

1 Like

Title: Crownbreaker
Author: Salem Keating
Subtitle: n/a
Genre: Adventure / Fantasy
Description: In a land where anyone could be chosen as the next king, Sol has no wish to be crowned. Orphaned and alone, he is a boy with secrets, but the most obvious is that he can do strange things and he dreams strange dreams.

Despite his current uneventful lifestyle, he is thrown into a journey with David, a talented fighter on the run, and Abi, a thief with secrets of her own. They seek the key to one thing that Sol both yearns and fears: Magic.

But the three are not the only ones searching, and their enemies are ready to kill for the secrets they seek.
Colour Scheme: Gold & Dark Red
Pictures/inspo (must provide): The background from this is about the shade of red I’m looking for. I also really liked the font you used here as well as the sparks at the bottom. Other images for inspo are one , two , three , four , but honestly i really liked what you did here
Specific Idea (be detailed): I once imagined the cover to have a crown on it, centralized like in this piece. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find a good picture of a crown. Honestly if you could change this to have the title and a dark red background, that’d work.
Other requests? - nope

1 Like

Hey!@scmimi. I am back with my new ideas as gave you more than complicated covers, here is a simple one and hope you accept it​:wink::grinning::grinning:

Title - Lost In our Stars(The lost chronicles1)
Author - Pratyush Lenka
Subtitle - No eyes could find them except him
Genre - Dark fantasy/Historical fiction/Powers/Pirate
Description - After bidfing goodbye to the ship of all dreams, Anfar heard that his motherland Scarsfon is in danger of mad dragons and he didn’t even knew that there held a battle where all the people were dead and few of them survived and they gave the information to him. He had nothing of looking stars and using powers, as a trained warrior he made an alliance and started a jouney of finding the lost stars of dead because one of the slaves was his mother…
Colour Scheme - Dark blue, Green, White
Pictures/Inspo - a78f631854b03d3c9d1f67c2bad5edb8 166a06b5f6e9a2df7ffe5ce2ee804a06 2fea3a71fb71404aebc967e03ad79686 (upload://by9bdIiDqNBEWU3FMpMEWM8NuhZ.jpeg)
Specific ideas - The idea is that to merge these pictures but dressing must be a cloak and the building must be placed right. Some magical powers should shown in the cover, the colour should be flames. The font should be like these( it’s your choice to choose a specific one ) - SX323_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

37868569. The border should be - . The cover should bright and dark, the mixture of it and should be magical.
Other Request - No

If you’ll accept this , I will give you the credit

1 Like

Hey, thank you for requesting. I think there’s a problem with your inspo because all of the pictures you inserted in the links is this collage picture:

So, which of the six were you implying?

1 Like

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry!!! I didn’t realize it was a collage picture, my mistake. I’ve redone my application with proper links. Mostly I referenced the gold/green “of solar and dark” and “the girl with the purple warpaint” covers.

Title: Crownbreaker
Author: Salem Keating
Subtitle: n/a
Genre: Adventure / Fantasy
Description: In a land where anyone could be chosen as the next king, Sol has no wish to be crowned. Orphaned and alone, he is a boy with secrets, but the most obvious is that he can do strange things and he dreams strange dreams.

Despite his current uneventful lifestyle, he is thrown into a journey with David, a talented fighter on the run, and Abi, a thief with secrets of her own. They seek the key to one thing that Sol both yearns and fears: Magic.

But the three are not the only ones searching, and their enemies are ready to kill for the secrets they seek.
Colour Scheme: Gold & Dark Red
Pictures/inspo (must provide): The background from this is about the shade of red I’m looking for. I also really liked the font you used here as well as the sparks at the bottom. Other images for inspo are one , two , three , four , but honestly i really liked what you did here
Specific Idea (be detailed): I once imagined the cover to have a crown on it, centralized like in this piece. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find a good picture of a crown. Honestly if you could change this to have the title and a dark red background, that’d work.
Other requests? - nope

1 Like

Title: Of Love and Faith
Subtitle*: The Cassidy Chronicles (This is book one in a series)
Author name: Madison Kunzler
Genre/Theme: Historical Fiction/ Romance
Summary: When Jacob Cassidy returned from California to his hometown in Iowa, he was expecting to move into his childhood home and farm and settle down from his cowboy life. But when Rosie Farnsworth’s cornsilk hair catches his attention, all his plans seem to go down the drain. With her brother fighting their love at every chance, and with questions of faith plaguing the cowboy’s mind, will he and Rosie be able to make it work?

Color Scheme: Nothing bright or neon, but not just all dark colors either. I want colors naturally found in nature.

Other Notes: This is set in the 1800s, and is a little western, so it just has to fit that time frame.
Inspiration:

ex%203 ex%202 cover%202

2 Likes

Apart from a crown, are there any other symbol that’s significant in your story?

Hmmmm well fire does play a big part in the story. But nothing else comes to mind.

1 Like

ACCEPTED

Please complete payment. I’m working on it right now and will finish soon! :slight_smile:

(Forget about it you already did payment~)

1 Like

DELIVERY

Tell me if you want it and give me credit while using it.

Extra:
Mock-Up

2 Likes

HOLY GUACAMOLE I’m superbly impressed this is AMAZING and I’ll definitely be using it. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Title:We The Holders
Author:S.K.Allen
Subtitle:none
Genre:Middle Grade/Fantasy/Suspense
Description: a young man must retrieve mythical and fairy tale items with a group of weird
misfits so he won’t die.
Colour Scheme: purples and grays
Pictures/inspo (must provide): https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.qm_NzsQ2vnjgV1YdHxgIgAHaH7&pid=Api&dpr=1 or https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.sFOS6tG9oC8ArSpmR8WZdAHaD4&pid=Api&dpr=1
Specific Idea (be detailed): in the book, the sacred elements of the fates is very important. Like pandora’s box. I was thinking weird and haunting items oozing out of the box and mist coming up in the sky, blood spilling out of the ends.

Hey! Hope you don’t mind, as I didnt see any mention of this in your first post, but I will be submiting elsewhere to have a cover made for my novel which I requested here. I’ve patiently waited 8 days and have not been accepted or denied so I hope you understand.

1 Like

Have you accepted my cover?

I’m attempting this one! I’ll tell you how it goes.

1 Like

Sure, go ahead. I’m sorry for not making it clear in the first post. My shop is non-committing which means I will neither deny or accept, and I usually attempt them first before accepting or declining. Either ways, please do request from other shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry denied. I couldn’t picture these in my head and don’t really know what you mean. :slight_smile:

Ahh, I understand! Thanks~

1 Like

Okay everyone, I finally added new rules.

1 Like

I added RED to two reading lists for ya!

Let me know if you attempt and can’t do my cover :woman_shrugging: