SONG THAT DESCRIBES YOUR STORY THE BEST

discussion
story
games

Post a song that describes your story the best and let the next person guess what your story is about.
And guess what the story above you’re is about.

I’ll start,

When the Party’s Over by Billie Eilish

Goner by Twenty One Pilots best describes my book The Gathering. Anyway that’s the first song that came to mind when I thought about it :smile:

@PaperTraitor I’d guess your story is about dealing with a teenager going through a tough time that’s made harder by her depression, or an addiction.

---

The song that best fits my current story is Worst In Me by Unlike Pluto.

:joy: not at all! No depression, no addiction… Not a high school story or teen fiction but you get points for guessing :grin:.

Probably GRRRLS by AViVA.

@NerdiAuthorGirl I’m going to say a teen drama either dealing with a girl clawing her way to the top of the social ladder, or maybe dealing with insecurity due to a careful balancing act of keeping up a facade among people who are much better at the game.

The song that probably fits my work best is Chasing Twisters by Delta Rae:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRN1UMtdu0

Kind of. That’s sort of the interpersonal part anyway, I don’t know how to describe the other part

Creep (Radiohead)

Pumped up kicks- Foster the People

Serial Killer - Lana Del Rey

Anything But Ordinary - Avril Lavigne

you should see in a crown- Billie Eilish

World Gone Mad by Bastille.

press start to begin-DAgames

I’ll follow you into the dark

I Started A Joke- The Bee Gees

A story about someone who’s bullied and/or an outcast.

I’m Coming Out- Diana Ross

A story about a school shooter?

The school shooting is kind of a big point, but it’s not from the perspective of the shooter. Although that would be interesting.

This masterpiece fits the feel of my story: