form examples profile
what’s up nerds, my name is julia & welcome to my little shop for trailers. as you may have suspected, i’ll be making trailers, which includes teasers, full-length, opening credits, character videos, and ship videos. a quick breakdown of each type is provided below:
- teasers range between 0:50-1:00. usually does not contain any text (besides the title, obviously)
- trailers range between 1:00-3:00. i usually keep my trailers p short though, as you can probably tell by my examples
- opening credits are usually about a minute and they’re used to introduce your cast
- character and ship videos are also around 0:50-1:00 and they’re used to introduce a character or a ship from your story
follow my rules + we’ll get along just fine.
1. your book MUST be published with at least 3 chapters (not including the author’s note, the synopsis, the graphic gallery, etc)
2. be patient. i have another graphic book on my profile & i still have to finish those requests. also, trailers take a shit ton of time to make.
3. don’t be rude. since trailers take a lot of time, i’m going to be really picky when choosing which requests to accept.
4. payment is a comment on two full chapters of any of my stories + a credit. half assed payments = half assed trailers.
if you wanna stalk my youtube channel & drop some likes that’ll also be much appreciated lol
5. password is your favorite fictional female character and why.
all i know is i won’t go speechless
coded by recklessrebellion-