Sprinting Group

I can’t wait to post this book, it will be my first with my new account on WP(we will not name my original account, its a monster lol) But I want to write the first 10 chapters before posting because I’m super busy so that way if I can’t find enough time to write one week, i won’t have to worry about it bc I have back up.

Thank you! Congrats to you for 451. Do you want to go again?

1 Like

le gasp
New books on new profiles are always exciting! Make sure to tag me when it’s out so that I can read it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot of writers do this but it never works out for me because I’m too excited to publish it. :sneezing_face: I’ve developed a consistent writing schedule, though (every Saturday)! I also write on Google Docs before publishing on Wattpad so that if I have some spare time, I can add chapters without having to worry about disrupting my updating schedule. (The formatting totally changes when I copy and paste into Wattpad unless I’m on a Mac, though. That kind of bugs me.)

1 Like

I’m a little busy right now but I can still write! (Probably just less than usual) Can we do :45 to :00?

1 Like

sounds good.

Me too but I work a lot and sometimes I’m just too tired to come home and write(which is bad, I need to get into the habit of writing everyday) so I need to make sure I have chapters ready in case that happens.

1 Like

Hullo

1 Like

Hullo! You have been summoned!

1 Like

Did you sprint? Either way, I got 459 words.

I need to log off now and get some sleep since I have to be up bright and early for work. I’ll be back tomorrow afterwards if you’re around!

1 Like

Yep, I sprinted. I finished five minutes ago.
I got 332 words. I really stopped running out of ideas in the middle of that and I had to edit a little bit. :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll do this later… just saying this to Chloe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be around tomorrow, and IT’S AMAZING that you got so many words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure, Florence! Want to be added to the tag list?

1 Like

I guess… thanks so much! I’ll try to write a LOT tomorrow.

1 Like

I have!

1 Like

Sprints really help! (Gosh, I sound like an advertising company XD)

1 Like

Do you want to sprint for ten minutes? From 00:10 to 00:20?

1 Like

Can’t. Computer is all packed up for the move. It would take a while to dig it out

1 Like

What??
THE MOVE?

2 Likes

Yah. I’m moving

2 Likes