Starry Sky || FREE Covers (15 PREMADES AVAILABLE) (OPEN)

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first-ever graphics thread! I’m offering to make covers for free and have some premades up for grabs. Please note that I mainly do simple-looking covers and am not a professional, so I might not be able to do complex covers (I can always try though).

werewolf-premadefire-premadeprotect-premadeknock-premade

type-premadebeloved-premadehorror-premadeforest-premade

love-premadetragic-premadeshygirl-premadealone-premade

sunflower-premadepoetry-premadestars-premade

click here to see delivered covers

promise-cover-request1color-cover-requestfreefall-cover-request

birmingham-cover-request2musings-cover-request1curve-cover-request

spirits-cover-requestspirits2-cover-requestspirits3-cover-request

ocean-cover-requestbenefit-cover-request

1. Be nice
2. Use the form below
3. Threadhopping is allowed
4. If you want to use it, credit me in the description of your book
5. If I see you using someone else’s cover over the one I made for you, I will turn your order into a premade

• Premade Title:
  • New Title:
  • Author Name:
  • Tagline/Subtitle (optional):
  • Minor Edits (optional):

• Title:
  • Author Name:
  • Tagline/Subtitle (optional):
  • Short Summary:
  • Ideas:

Hey! I was hoping you could make me a custom cover for my book!

Title: Green Skin
Author Name: Willow Marie Sage
Short Summary: “Headstrong prince that’s beyond feeling
Let this help you with your ailing
May the green cloak be your skin
Let warts appear on your soft chin
For four years you’ll be a frog
Until the spell takes dialogue
Let a princess that’s oh, so fair
Give you a kiss and a golden hair
After that you’ll be again a prince
And hopefully not half as dense”

This novel is a beautiful retelling of the classic “Frog Prince”. “Green Skin” is a captivating novel full of enchantment, romance, and truth. Follow Prince Gregor as he is turned into a frog and attempts to break the curse. Sprinkled throughout are other fairy tales like, “The Wild Swans”, “Little Red Riding Hood” and many others. Dive in to the adventures of a prince turned frog with “Green Skin”.

Ideas: Maybe a soft, romantic fairy tale vibe? Like not anything super intense but like a sweet fantasy? I don’t know if you get this :smile: I’ll share my books link with you so you can read it if you need inspiration, but you don’t have too read it. https://www.wattpad.com/story/229412533-green-skin
Feel free to ask me for details on the cover, but I totally give you free range and inspiration! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yay, my first request! Thank you! I’ll try my best :smiley:

Green Skin

TURNED INTO A PREMADE

Thank you so much! Can’t promise that I will use it, but I will definitely spread the word about your beautiful covers! Thank you again! I love it.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Hello! I was wondering if I can have a premade. It’s for a story that’s currently in the works, though I couldn’t help but notice a premade cover. It seems perfect for the story so that’s why. :slightly_smiling_face:

Premade Title: Painted Sky
New Title: Free Falling
Author Name: thebeatles1424
Tagline/Subtitle (optional): Will he get through to her?
Minor Edits (optional): N/A - I thought about having the title in a cursive font but I want to see how it looks just the way it is.

1 Like

Title: Killer Love
Author: Latisha Jahoor
Summary: All it takes is one knock on your door.

Cassidy has always been able to overcome everything thrown in her path until a detective knocks on her front door. She is told her sister, Rose, is the prime suspect in a serial murder case. Knowing Rose would never do such a thing, she vows to prove her innocence.

However, when you dig in a place you’ve never dug, you may find something dirty. And digging into her sister’s past sheds light on secrets Cassidy never knew existed. Will Cassidy continue attempting to prove her sister’s innocence or will the uncovered secrets prove too much to handle?
Ideas: Black and Blood red theme. I’m thinking a dark theme as well. I’d like if there can be blood dripping from the title.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll get right on it!

1 Like

This sounds a bit complex. I’ll do it, but it might take time

1 Like

Free Falling

freefall-cover-request

1 Like

I’m sorry if it’s not what you’re looking for, but this is my best try. I can make another one with your MC on it but I have to know what she looks like (and the background maybe)

Killer Love

MADE INTO A PREMADE

1 Like

I actually really like it. However if it’s not too much to ask, can you change the font on the title? Maybe something more like the font the author’s name is in. If it’s not too much trouble.

1 Like

I love it! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Sure. Just give me a few minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can only make the blood drip effect with a certain font, so I made two variants.

Variant 1

MADE INTO A PREMADE

Variant 2

MADE INTO A PREMADE

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and effort. I’ll make sure to credit you if I decide to use the cover.

1 Like
  • Premade Title: I “Like” You A Lot
  • New Title: Eternal Promise
  • Author Name: Luli Xú
  • Minor Edits (optional): No edits! This actually suits the mood I’m going for.

Thank you!

1 Like

OMG I got a request from a Wattpad Star? I feel so honored

Accepted! I’m going to bed right now so you’ll likely get it in twelve hours. Sorry for the long wait :sweat_smile:

(Eastern Hemisphere things)

1 Like

Hahaha Stars need covers too!

That’s fine! This cover is for my NaNo entry this year :slight_smile:

1 Like