Starting New

Hey guys,
So I’m trying something new, creating my own topic, I have no idea how this is gonna go but I’m willing to give it a shot.
I am creating this platform for people to openly discuss random topics, vent. Don’t worry I will reply as soon as possible to your comments.
This is a topic where you can express yourself and hopefully meet new people and make new friends, cause if not now, then when?
So without further ado, type away peeps.

So a little about myself:
I’m 19, going to college, still trying to figure out life. I love to read, write. Cooking, baking, listening to music, dancing, playing video games are a few of my hobbies.

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Hey! Good thread. Wow you’ve got loads of hobbies! I’m struggling thinking of three haha

1 Like

Hi! Kinda new here. Trying to find my way around.

I’m a mom trying to find time to write around my crazy kiddos. Haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there,
You look like a very enthusiastic person with a lot of hobbies.

However, it is not allowed to ask for people to drop their work or to check out your work, on this place of the forum. So maybe you want to take those sentences away.

Kisses Aleg. :bluehearts:

1 Like

Thanks. So what are you’re hobbies?

1 Like

Hey! I’m a mum too. Hows your day going? My son’s nap time is in ten minutes so I’m excited haha

1 Like

Hi! I’m also 19 and pretty new here :smile:

1 Like

hey. would love to get to know you.

1 Like

that’s nice, how is it balancing taking care of kids and also wanting to write?

Well, I like cats, music and gaming as well :smile:

1 Like

hi. It’s really empowering to see mothers who want to write while balancing children

Um, I enjoy singing/writing and…I think that’s it! haha, I’m still kinda in lockdown since I haven’t gone back to work yet so haven’t been able to do much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, congrats on making a thread. High five

Semi unrelated but at the same time totally related question: Is there a difference between cooking and baking? Because I never thought there was but from what I her cooking is for food that’s not bread based and baking is for pastries.

But I’ve also said, “Did you cook this cake?” so maybe I’m wrong. I also set the microwave on fire trying to heat up food, so I don’t have a great track record.

1 Like

A very well thought out idea. In my opinion, I feel there is a difference between cooking and baking, because I feel cooking uses more of a stove based method, while baking uses an over or microwave. To be frank, I usually say I baked this cake, these cupcakes, and then say I cooked this chicken for dinner. Bu then again everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

1 Like

What artists do you like?

Gosh I’m so done with this lockdown.

Hello, I’m 14 and I like to read , listen to music (though I sing like a dying donkey) , dance (though again I am not good at all ) , watch movies , cats ,and obsess on my different fandoms.

1 Like

Great, I saw you changed things to your text.
However, maybe you also want to edit out the part where you ask to check your work. Then it would be perfect. :bluehearts:

1 Like

Don’t worry I feel you, I’m not that great at singing or dancing, but I just love doing it. Helps me forget the stress of college, life and just basic adulting. :joy: :joy: :joy:. Which all fandoms do you support? When I was your age, which wasn’t long ago, I was a HUGE directioner. My life pretty much revolved around them.

All good. Thank you for pointing that out. I really don’t know how this works, still trying to get a handle on it.

1 Like