Steph's Critiques

Book: When Life Gives You Lemons

https://www.wattpad.com/story/135412674-when-life-gives-you-lemons

Thank you so much! (:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

Accepted :slight_smile:

I’m game to give it a go Ms. Steph, but I don’t know if you’re into my kinda story or not. It’s a poly (threesome) LGBTQ paranormal romance. Interest piqued? Let’s read for read! Totally turned off by a book like that? No worries, I have another one you might like by a friend of mine. If you accept her novel, I’ll read and critique your story in her place. Thanks mucho!

LEAD ME ASTRAY - The gay poly love triangle
THE SKYLAR EXPERIMENT - The teen sci-fi drama

Accepted! I’m just editing the chapter again, can you critique it after? I’ll drop a note to let you know when it’s done :slight_smile: Just figured I’d fix the mistakes before more people critique it.

Thank you! Just shoot me a message when you’re ready :slight_smile:

If you could do mine I would gladly appreciate it.

Genre: Urban Fantasy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/597579075-a-city-of-shadows-chapter-one-meet-me-in-the

Accepted but the same as above, can I message you when I’m ready to be critiqued? :slight_smile:

Absolutely! Let me know when you’re ready to go :slight_smile:

Thank yoou!

@odemira & @lesserknown1

I’ve re-posted the chapter! Thank you for waiting - I’ll start critiquing your books now.

Thank you :heart: I’ll go do yours now

Headed your way now. You work fast, btw :smiley:

Hi, do you mind critquing my story Be Alright?

I’m going to start reading and critiquing your book soon right before I go to bed! :smiley:

Yes :slight_smile: Just know there’s two versions of Baby Steps (because the edits were so different, had to post em as a new book on my profile).

Really? So the version I’ve read is the unedit one?

Since I’m chopping and changing the storyline around, I’ve posted it as a new book on my profile, which I did like in the first post :slight_smile:

Oh I only have your original story in my library I’ll go change that.

closed #39

unlisted #40