still life || custom & premade || open

covers
banners

That’s really pretty thank you!

I need a cover called the Lost Key. Do you do Historical/fantasy covers?

It should be in the style like this: Golden Key, rich Egyptian background - you see the key here?

The rich hieroglphy should reach the front of the novel before it has a distingreating - like small sand particles coming out of the hierogrplhy background.

I just need the title: Lost Key

Author: The Wanderer…

A background of the Pyramid at the bottom with the sun shining above it.

image.jpgimage.jpg900×1070 380 KB

@diyaanasubasinghe and @wandering1234 The thread is currently closed and I’m not accepting new requests.

hi! here is your cover. i hope you like it :slight_smile:

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much, I will definitely be using it!

What do you mean?. Won’t you make my book cover?

I think they mean that they won’t accept because the shop is closed, I’m sure if you rerequested when it’s open, they would actually consider, but it very clearly says closed in the title.

I won’t. I’m not making covers anymore. I’m just finishing the requests I accepted before closing my thread.

hi @CCXIIV! when i was making your cover i tried a couple of ideas and i made an alternate version. i was cleaning my psd files and i thought you might like it :grin:

feel free to use it as a banner of something hahaha

Awhhh girl why are you closing the thread? You’re an amazing designer, and your graphics are going to be missed!

Oh, that’s a shame. I still use the cover you made for my book and I absolutely love it. :slight_smile:

hi! here is your cover :slight_smile:
i hope you like it! let me know if you’ll use it

Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of time to do covers anymore :sob:

I’ll be back once I get more free time. I’m glad you’re still enjoying your cover :slight_smile:

Ahhh, I see. I’m glad you’ll be back. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I really do love that!!

If you don’t mind me asking, if you are cleaning out PSDs do you mind if I get the PSDs to the covers you made me? I don’t have photoshop, but there is a website that lets me look at the layers just to see your process. These covers you make are just soooo beautiful, and I’d love to learn how you did it.

If not, then you don’t have to! I understand completely if you don’t want to. I just don’t want to see those files thrown out because I know you put a lot of work into them <3

Oh. Thanks girl.

A designer already did my cover. But thanks for replying to me.

thank you so much for attempting! but, i don’t think i will use it. sorry!

I`M REOPENING THE THREAD. I’VE CHANGED The RULES SO PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST CAREFULLY.