STOP INCLUDING OUR OWN VISITS TO THE READING COUNT!

feedback_accounts

:joy: Weird coincidence.

Ah, I personally don’t edit on app, hence that could be why. I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t intended for your reads to count each time, though, I’ll try to ask around.

I just posted a new chapter and discovered some things that I needed to go back in an edit. I had two reads when I went in, and three when I reloaded. So it also does it on the website when you edit your already uploaded chapters.

Interesting, will be asking - really weird.

You have no idea :sweat_smile:

My books aren’t even published and they have (in order of top five highest readcounts):

5 - 130
4 - 148
3 - 219
2 - 314
1 - 677

Purely from editing, writing, rewriting and previewing – none of them have been published even for a minute.

@MariaJoWrites
Interesting, so I asked around and I heard that it really does add up, unfortunately. Hopefully it gets fixed or something soon. :nerd_face:

I guess I never noticed/saw it because once I post it, I don’t edit it more than once, if anything, as I check through it many times over before publishing.

I do too, but sometimes you don’t notice a missing space (or whatever) before you see it in a new format aka published. And I am a really bad nitpicker when it comes to my work. :mag: :nerd_face:

Oof the cute :nerd_face: omg

Understandable! :nerd_face:

Yeah, it’s a favorite of mine too, and as I use glasses it sort of resembles me the most…

I agree with this one as well. Sometimes I just like to look something up, or check a comment. Doesn’t have to be counted to the actual reader total. Now I never know how many reads my book actually gets. Half of the reads may just be mine.

BUMP!