I would love to connect with some other writers here and offer you the opportunity to be featured in our magazine. Because these reviews are meant to build you up, there will be nothing but positivity in the review. If you would like me to share constructive criticism, I will either do it directly on the book or in your PMs if you express a preference.
- Your story must have at least ten chapters and be updated regularly on Wattpad only. The reason for this is because we want to recommend books that will have an ending and are accessible through Wattpad.
- Your word count per chapter must not exceed 3,000 words. I do have a busy life so if you have 10,000 word chapters, you’ll have to break those up to be considered.
- Your story must be proofread. It is difficult to understand or attempt to understand a book when it is littered with grammatical or spelling errors. This is not an editing service, this is just to help writers get noticed and receive some much needed praise where it’s due.
- Fanfiction is allowed so long as it is an open fanfiction in which knowledge of that fandom is not needed to understand the story. No erotica, flash fiction, or poetry please. We have poetry and flash fiction sections in which you can submit your works for possible inclusion.
- Submitting your work for my consideration does not guarantee that you will be featured in our magazine. To increase your chances, you must have a blurb and a first chapter that captures my attention. It also helps if your book follows the month’s theme. You are free to PM me about your possible blurb or first chapter feedback before submission but please keep in mind that I do have a busy schedule so I might not respond right away.
- It is first come, first serve. I will announce which book has been selected in this thread.
- No backseat critiquing. Please respect my opinion and try your best to avoid controlling how I review your book. It’s a lot less enjoyable for me if there is constant nitpicking. I do have a rubric and it has been quite effective.
- It doesn’t matter how many reads or votes you have. If you meet the requirements previously mentioned, you are eligible!
This month’s theme can be defined by one word: dream.
Number of Chapters Currently Available:
Image credit goes to Riot Games
I am accepting requests until December 10, 2019.