Stories with a Female Lead ||CLOSED||

books

Those Blue Eyes is the story of one woman, fighting a crime syndicate. The MC is neither a femme fatale nor an action figure. She is not the damsel in distress. She just looks like it. She survives through her plans, her intelligence, her ability to lie and to manipulate.

This is her story and hers alone. The story does not have another consistent character or a love interest.

limited-Those-Blue-Eyes-c%20(1)

She was abducted when she was sixteen, spent years as a slave, experienced every atrocity firsthand; or so she claims.

She has learned their ways, she has learned to be quiet, to be insignificant, to survive by living in the shadows.

The empire has started to crumble; one by one corpses pile up, accidents happen, but her blue eyes betray no emotion.

Link:- https://my.w.tt/NkNJwhcGWU

Women be so mistreated in writing, though… It’s fun to write women with real personalities

https://www.wattpad.com/story/143216438-masquerade
(Short Story)
Marcia does not like social events but is attending the biggest one in the country. Her grandmother forces her to attend the annual ball because the prince is joining it this year - not just observing, and tasks her to find him among all the masked patrons at the castle’s masquerade ball. But, Marcia meets a charming stranger. Will she be able to fulfill her grandmother’s wishes?

Don’t be deceived by first appearances. It’s titled Masquerade for more than one reason :wink:

Mine is with three lead characters, two of whom are girls with a lot to offer! Even one of the villains is a woman! But this is a spoiler!

Cover

Siced

Title: SLICED Iron Earth
Genre: sci-fi

Synopsis
Hadid, means iron, the only thing that can’t be sliced other than flesh, and the only thing to kill a slicer.
There is no such thing anymore, yet, giant machines made of metal and fire killed everything alive.
Fadi thinks himself is the last human on earth, he just turned 18, hiding from the machines. A girl with metallic platelets on her face appears on his radar, holding an iron gun.

highest ranking so far:
676# in sci-fi 10/3/19
831# in thriller 10/3/19
3# in mechanism 10/3/19

Thank you! This looks very interesting, I will be sure to add this.

(The MC in this story is Margo who lost her sister. She holds a job she hates and is trying to make sense of her life. She also makes a friend named Avery. Lots of development for Margo in this story.)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/157451704-remember-savannah

General Fiction

Savannah was a loving sister and wife who tragically lost her life in a car accident. Her sister Margo is trying to make sense of everything. Savannah’s Husband Steve is trying to move on and has big plans. Is there life without Savannah?

Join Margo and Steve as they live their lives reconnecting, making new friends, falling for each other, following their dreams, and by all means not forgetting who Savannah was to them. Never forget Savannah.

(The MC in this story is Jasmine who is a Junior in high school and just got her license.)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169284769-the-element-of-life

Teen Fiction

I was hoping buying a new Jeep for my seventeenth birthday would be the start to a great year. Things were looking up until I caught my ex-boyfriend Elliot cheating on me at Prom. It didn’t help that I was already facing an eating disorder and trying to overcome the fact that my father left us when I was younger. Thankfully I had my best friend Regina with me at my side.

Life changed that fateful day when I noticed a strange light in the park. My poor judgment told me to visit the park and I did. Little did I know that touching that light would give me a power. An element if you will. I had the power to bring things back to life. This new power completely changed my life. I wasn’t sure if I could trust anyone with my new power.

At best my secret was probably safe with Regina. But Elliot was a different story. In fact, he was already out to make my life miserable. There would be no telling what Elliot would do if he ever knew the truth. The fate of the world was in my hands.

Hi :slight_smile: I’m a new writer to Wattpad, and I’m currently working on a neo-noir thriller set in a futuristic San Francisco.

The main character is a woman with strange powers that allow her to shift faces and literally become different people. She works as an investigator for criminals in her dystopian city. I’ve always loved noir thrillers, and I thought it would be an interesting change of pace to cast a woman as the lead investigator, which I believe allows for a more complex character! My story only has 3 chapters out right now, but it’s a new story and I’m updating it twice a week. I hope you’ll give it a try! :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180447286-nightmare-city

Yayy! Fellow feminist here with a thing for writing female driven stories!! You may enjoy my story if you have a chance to check it out! Thank you so much for letting us share our stories with you!

Click HERE to read.

What is a soldier without a name or a purpose?

A woman wakes up with no memory of her name or how she received a violent wound across her face. They told her she bore the crest of the Maiden’s Daughters, an elite guild of stateless female warriors who serve as ambassadors to any country in need…

But who is she really?

In a search for answers, she teams up with an insufferable scoundrel, desperate to rescue the love of his life, and a knife thrower who thirsts for revenge no matter the cost. Their misadventures are many but one thing is certain. They all have their own personal scores to settle, and it is bound to change the course of the woman’s life, forever.

1st in Phoenix Awards - Adventure :1st_place_medal:

1st in Phoenix Awards - Wordsmith :1st_place_medal:

Wattpad Featured - High Fantasy - Wondrous Worlds

Wattpad Featured - Undiscovered Works - Ongoing

Thank you so much for recommending my story!

Hmm, okay. I wanna see if this fits your ideas.

Max, the Central character, is sarcastic, bitter, and opinionated, but has a sad past and now battles with depression.

The story is in a script format and is ongoing

The Atlas: Season 1 by SylviaWolfe

Summary

“Nobody is gone forever.”

Years ago, superheroes were placed into two categories based on how strong their superpowers were. There were the Atlas, the ones with the major superpowers and the Midas, ones with minor superpowers.

After a world war devastates the country, the superheroes merged with humans and slowly, the Atlas gene became recessive and then disappeared entirely. Now, everyone is a Midas, the superpowers being so minute, it’s become an easy part of daily life.

When a string of murders occur, it digs up questions about the Atlas and whether or not they were truly gone like everyone thought they were.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178997809-the-atlas-season-1

This sounds really interesting! :slight_smile:

If you like Anti-Heroes, then you will love my female MC (and only MC) Avalyn. She’s dark, dangerous, and not afraid to get her hands dirty with blood. Raised to be a leader, she strives to overcome her flaws and addictions, but even this can be hard when you’ve got the weight of the planet on your shoulders.

Science Fantasy || Action || Romance

The last thing you’d imagine Earth’s Savior having is an identity crisis. Let alone in the middle of an interstellar war. But for Avalyn Concerto, she begs to differ.

During the last battle against Primordial–Earth’s immortal alien foe–Ava lost control of her abilities and killed her best friend.

She now ventures off into the wastelands of the forgotten cities and the demon-infested world in search of her missing birth record. And she will do whatever it takes to find it, even if that means breaking the laws and committing treasonous acts.

But once Ava is caught, she quickly finds out it’ll take more than just thievery and violence to fix herself when she meets: A pair of alien princes. A pompous man whose hair is as white as snow. A whimsical black rabbit mask. And the perfect stage set for secrets to unfold.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/61116288-ipseity-1-✓

This a coming of age story in the late 80’s, early 90’s about a young mage. Her mother is probably a better feminist role model than she is. Very little romance involved and while the character is in highschool, very little of the story takes place there

https://www.wattpad.com/story/179269784-the-true-covenant

Erin knows her family is running from something. From her father’s insistence she learn to defend herself, to her mother’s hesitant introduction to the “family curse,” Erin has known it wasn’t something normal they were running from. When three men arrive unannounced at their remote home in Indiana, she finds out there is much more to her parents than she has ever imagined. Will she adapt to the reality that they came from? Or will she be taken by the Whispers?

No problem ^^!

Summary: After beings of another world kidnap her brother for a mad sorcerer’s schemes, the disfigured ward of Dasos will be sent on the adventure of her life…

Sahara is a young woman living in the kingdom of Dasos, a ward to the royal family and foster sister to the young prince Nashoba. While a kind and benevolent soul, she is shunned by most due to her mysterious origins and a scar that most believe to be a consequence of witchcraft. She longs to alleviate the loneliness that never seems to leave her heart, but the death of her grandmother and the monarchs of Dasos leaves her resigned to live out the rest of her life in unhappiness and solitude.
However, when Nashoba is abruptly kidnapped by shadow-like creatures and a mysterious branded woman, she throws aside her fears in a momentousness decision to follow her brother’s abductors. Suddenly thrust into an enchanting and spectacular world, Sahara must overcome her own insecurities and trust in herself and others in order to save her brother from a horrendous fate.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/691606982-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess-where

“You don’t look much like an angel,” I said, looking her up and down in her jeans and leather jacket. Her hair was up in a ponytail, too-not a graceful one, just a ponytail.

“You don’t look much like a devil,” she said without a beat. I glanced down at my white, frilly dress and scowled. I was going to kill Kaia.

Life on earth is never the greatest experience, for anyone. There’s always something to hate. For Agnes, that was about everything.

For as long as she can remember she’s kept her social life limited to just four people: her mom, her dad, her best friend Theo, and his dad.

Everything seemed fine, for the most part. A normal teenage life.

And that was when it all came crashing down.

When presented with a choice to leave her human world, Agnes finds herself forced into an eternal battle between Life and Death, and nothing will ever be the same.

Click here to read!

I hope you enjoy!

A female lead? I have one.

Legacy of Dolyn vol 1; complete, 78 parts; fantasy, paranormal

All her magical bets are off. Now or never.

Cheery, party-loving Glen was born with unwanted powers. So when she’s presented with a training regime, Glen shows no interest whatsoever. After all, she doesn’t believe in the potential to become a sorceress. The young woman prefers living her life (simple as it is) without hard spells or crazy chants. The last thing Glen wants to do is fight the evil that’s ahead of her.

Unfortunately for Glen, she cannot refuse the offer. She needs to become a competent sorceress as soon as possible. Otherwise, the fate of the world will be severe if she refuses her destiny.

Thus she ends up with two options available. The first option is to accept the upcoming fate and destruction of the world. Or take the second option: to engage in her task and become a sorceress to save the world as a real heroine.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166923428-legacy-of-dolyn-vol-1

My book Hard Times is from the POV of a female seeking revenge from her father’s murderer. She gradually gains understanding and guidance from her new allies in her plight.

Give it a try!

Username @rosebrown1k
Title The Lost Queen
Link https://www.wattpad.com/story/174351589-the-lost-queen
Brief summary Queen, a title which was very important to The Kingdom of Gionevrin. This was the kingdom where the Queen ruled not King. The kingdom was shining brightly in happiness to welcome their unborn princess, the future Queen. But they didn’t realize that darkness was stretching its arms to hunt their happy lives. They lost their beloved King and Queen when evil became desirous for power. The people of the kingdom mourned for their beloved ones who became the prey of the evil. They had to become slaves for the new evil queen. All of them heard that their princess was alive but no where to be found. They were happy about that because no one wanted the new life to be destroyed. Everyone started to live a new life like a dead soul.

They needed a savior. The princess was lost. But someone was coming to shake and shuffle everything once again and to play again. Someone was coming to find The Lost Queen. She was never a princess but a queen who wore her courage as her crown and Destiny was the one who could bring back the Queen.

Title - Amethyst & The Secret of Eviona

Genre - Fantasy

Status? Updated every week

Link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/180105727-amethyst-the-secret-of-eviona

I recommend one of my friend’s works. Contemporary Romance

https://www.wattpad.com/story/164875545-contemporary-love