Story builder 1.0

I love playing those games in which you complete a story or drawing with a friend so come join me as we make a fireside story or a stormy night tale for us to enjoy :slight_smile:
Ok I’ll start: You stare at a girl across the room. She seems happy. Too happy. You resent the smile on her face, the glee that radiates from her and her friends.

You scowl at your half empty bottle of beer and think to yourself, no one should ever be that happy. Life isn’t perfect. Life isn’t fair. And you wonder whether her perfect smile is genuine or a facade.

3 Likes

You never know what’s real and what’s fake when it comes to her. One minute she hates you and the next she tries to get in your pants. You stare at her intently until she accidentally locks gazes with you.

3 Likes

Her smile quickly disappears, and she breaks eye contact immediately. You smirk at the effect your gaze had on her. Not so confident and powerful now, are we? Fully clothed and in public.

3 Likes

You get cocky and decide to walk over to her little group. You stumble a little from the effects of the beer you had. Her huddle falls into a dead silence as you stand in front of her.

3 Likes

And so it goes, you think. You’re certain she can smell the beer off you, you can see it in the way pity flashes across her face. But you also detect the slightest trace of regret, like a tiny beacon in the darkness of her eyes.

“What do you want?” She says in a quiet voice.

2 Likes

“Nothing,” you drawl out with a cocky grin. But you both know that’s a lie.

3 Likes

All her friends are looking at you now and if you haven’t had any beer to drink, you think that both your cheeks would be burning crimson right now.

There’s an urgency in her eyes, in the way her hands curl up by her sides. No one else notices the motion but you see it. You know her so well, you know every way she pours her frustration into action or how she tries to marshall it.

She wants you to leave but you’re not done. Not done making a fool of yourself, not done making her angry.

2 Likes

“What do you want?” you ask, keeping eye contact and taking a step closer to her.

You can smell the light flowery perfume that she loves, but her body and stance radiate heat and anger.

3 Likes

Can I just say “holy crap” this scene is really good so far … I’m absolutely loving the tension between these two. Agh!

8 Likes

You smiled, flashing your perfect white teeth. Her cerulean blue eyes hardened as she glared at you with a mixture of hatred and something else.

4 Likes

You swayed for a moment but kept your balance somehow. Her friends were giving you dirty looks but you could care less. You were focused on making her look bad, focused on hurting her the way she hurt you…

“You came to us-what do you want?” One of her friends retorted.

4 Likes

Before you answer, the friend continues to her rant.

“You will never be good enough for her,” she says a little loudly, making a few heads turn in their direction.

You also notice the high number of empty glasses littering the high top table.

4 Likes

You raised an eyebrow, plastering on a mask of pure amusement. However, you could feel your heart palpitate with that statement.

It hurt. It really did hurt. Even the alcohol that you had consumed earlier did nothing to ease the pain that was radiating from your chest.

3 Likes

Now your heart was broken and your pride bruised-no, no way was she getting off that easy…

You pointed at the woman who threw those words at you like dangers, and frown.

“Y-You just shut up!” you slurred, "If I’m s-such a loser then why did she spread her legs for me? you chided

4 Likes

The female’s rosy cheeks darkened further as storm clouds appeared in her eyes. With a swift movement, she sent the precariously balanced glasses to the floor. The glasses shattered, spraying the nearby booth with fragments.

4 Likes

“You just stay the hell away from me!” she shouted loudly enough for the customers to break away from their conversation and focus on them.

4 Likes

You could feel the weight of their glares on your back as you straightened up from your hunched over position. By now, some of the patrons were whispering and pointing fingers at the table that you were currently at.

There was burning sensation in your arm that you couldn’t seem to get rid of. A wet and sticky substance oozed from your forearm and dripped onto the well-used wooden table that you were propped up against.

4 Likes

You looked at your forearm with a childlike wonder. You extended your arm in front of her and slurred, “Look… I’m bleeding. How did that happen?” You look at everyone for validation, but no one was siding with the loser that embarrassed a beautiful woman who was laughing with her friends not too long ago.

4 Likes

“Just go! Get out of here before I call for security! You are a loser! I only slept with you because I felt bad!” she shouted at you.

You watched her closely, seeing something in her eyes-remorse? You were too drunk to decipher but your heart ached even more now.

4 Likes