Story Notes

So I was thinking about it, and it would be really useful to be able to create story timelines on Wattpad for your personal use when writing a story. The more I thought about it, it would be really useful if you could make different types of notes attached to a story. For example, you could have wiki-style character notes to easily reference, story timelines to plot out the basic part of a story, or other useful notes. I think this would really be useful to help plan and stick to a story idea.

Any thoughts?

8 Likes

It would really really be useful if such things exist. While working on one of my books things got messed up while editing it and publishing no matter how much I tried to keep them together and in the end I had to delete it all…

1 Like

That would be such an amazing tool.

1 Like

ohhh that’s a good idea. I use google docs mainly, so I have to comment on the sides for notes I want to remember. But hten they get mixed up with other comments I make, so

1 Like

Yes, I needed this especially for Demon of the Night!

1 Like

Yes, I think this help keep the story clean and it would be better to do it online rather than having to take my science book home everyday

1 Like