Story Promote: I want to read- post your stories! (Nothing over 1K reads, please)

image "

A troubled adolescent, Hudson Feign, crosses paths with a schizophrenic girl. The deeper and deeper he goes into her delusional world, the more it seems that like a play, he’s seeing her life through sheer curtains.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/170460086-ella-through-sheer-curtains

Hi! I just started this book a week ago and is on going, 3 chapters so far under the categories of teen fiction, mental health issues, romance. I want people to give me feedback about what I have so far. Thank you! Here are the details!

PS: I’m not allowed to share my story link…

Title: Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind
Author: Eliyeda
Description:
I saw her, but she never saw me.

No matter what I did to break through her crystal globe of her mind, she still didn’t see me. I loved her from afar, more than I have ever, or could ever love someone. I loved her even though we have never exchanged a single word. I loved her because I could see how she saw the world differently. I was IN LOVE with her, because she WAS different. Just like me…

I was obssessed with her. I wanted to see her finally seeing ME. Because those dark and haunting eyes of hers, have been the first and last picture in my head, every day, for years.

Ivy’s mind is a mystery to me, and I want to uncover it, solve her.

I am in love with Ivy’s mind. I just hope one day I get to tell her, and she lets me love her the way only I could…

Ivryl “Ivy” Tesla is perfectly happy in her colorful little world which involves a stable and predictable routine, her twin and older brothers, and her two best friends from infancy. There’s the occassional darkness, but with Gabe, Dami, Mav and Ry by her side, she can overlook the darkness lurking in the shadows of her crystal globe. They are all she ever wanted, all she could ever care for and all she could ever need. That is, until one night she is saved by an unknown stranger.

Once Ivy acknowledges Liam Price’s existence in her perfect little world, she witnesses how little by little her crystal globe starts to shatter. She resists, but he is persistent. He purposely forces himself into her world, and soon she finds out that it was not as perfect or colorful as she had believed it to be.

In the end, Liam might just be the one to uncover her deepest secrets and darkest demons, but also, the only one who could force her into a world of the brightest colors… A world she didn’t even know it existed inside her mind… inside her own heart.

Cover:Final%20Cover%20(3)

If you have time, please check out my ongoing story. It’s a paranormal romance focused on a young woman adjusting to her move back to the town where she grew up. It has mystery and horror elements. Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/72594165-death-city

Is it possible for two people to be cut from the same cloth? Elena Matthews is a young girl trying to start a new life for herself while running away from her past. Tobias Quinn is a stubborn, rude young man trying to forget his past. Will they find love or will their stubbornness get in the way before both their past catches up with them?

-My story is still ongoing but I try to update twice a week :blush:

Homes of Misfits

Homes%20of%20Misfits%20(2)

Leaving the only place I knew was one of the hardest decisions of my life, but a necessary one…

Amaira Valoriaire was faced with the decision that could make or break her life. To leave? To stay? To leave… Maybe, just maybe, She may meet someone or some people worthwhile too.

This story branches into different routes later on so be sure to pick your favorite one!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173406190-homes-of-misfits

This story only has a prologue and first chapter so far but I plan on updating and continuing it as soon as I can! C: It is a romance supernatural/fantasy

Hey! You’ve already got loads of responses, but I’m working on a new-ish book called Cursed Gardens featuring twin witches who must rescue their parents from being trapped in the spirit plane.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166994398-cursed-gardens

I’ve got one. It’s an open Undertale fanficiton i’m really hoping can make the rounds :slight_smile:

Frisk's%20Trapped%20Cover_edited (Sorry for the bad quality, it’s not that bad on the cover + all my covers are literally fanart since i’m not a graphic designer)

Most children nowadays believe their lives are so terrible, but no-one has a harder life than Frisk. An abused, stressed girl from one of America’s heartland states. Her life on the Surface was already a tough one, but after becoming the Eighth Fallen Human, Frisk’s life just got a lot more difficult, and certainly much shorter

A world of monsters is no place for a child like Frisk, how is she to survive? It doesn’t help that more than a few monsters have their sights set on Frisk, her human soul is a precious commodity in the Underground, and many would kill, even a child, to receive its power.

Now Frisk must survive in a world with no exit, where the human survival rate is a chilling zero percent… but this time, some monsters are sympathetic to Frisk, will they be enough to protect Frisk against the machinations of three monsters who all want her dead? A friend turned enemy, the king of monsters, and a man lost to time for forty years?

With death a constant companion and escape seemingly impossible, how will Frisk escape? Presuming she can. Or will she become sympathetic herself to each of her new friends’s causes?

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Arkotract# Provided a link just in case. It’s well beneath 1K, not even a foreseeable target yet + I’ve been working on this series for 2 years so i’t’s seen plenty of rewrites

I have several books under 1k. Hope you’re interested :slight_smile:

There’s a horror one
https://www.wattpad.com/story/166266171-halloween’s-over-but-the-nightmare-continues-one

And a LGBT BOOK
https://www.wattpad.com/story/165970719-it-was-candid-lgbt

Hello! I recently began working on a new story, still way under 1k. It’s a Mature LGBT Romance, not sure if you’re interested in those, but in case you are:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/172535029-tight-bonds-mxm

Aiden owns his life. Accomplished nurse, being a rock to his friends and life companion comes naturally to him. Until misfortune decides to shake his very foundation.
Upon losing a patient, John struggles with what he his, and what he’s supposed to be. Seeking to escape his own skin, he finds that becoming someone else might be easier than he thought, but not quite what he expected.
Max has escaped his parents grip. He’s on his own now, no strings attached. Yet, when some bonds untie, new ones are bound to be tightened.

Thank you all who have sent me in your stories!! I can’t wait to staring reading them- although note that because there are so many, it might take me awhile. I’ve told I’m a fast reader of hopefully it won’t take, like, years-I’ll get back to you on what I think as soon as I finish reading your story. :smiley: Yay!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173351208-january-to-january-a-journal

Title: January to January: A Journal

Description:

Harrison Lee keeps a journal, detailing an eventful year filled with a taste of first love and all its requisite bittersweet flavors. The journal keeps Harry’s secrets: being gay in a conservative Chinese family, weird friends who are more than family, off-kilter sibling relationships, depression and anxiety, doubts, sarcasm, and nihilism. It’s tough to live in world where almost everything is against you, but Harry learns that it’s tougher still to live in one where wishes come true. Walk with Harry as he navigates the convoluted path of destined loves, and contemplate what love means to you.

Hi, I just recently started writing my book and it’s my first one so currently I have no readers for it. It’s based on Japanese Light novel format and to be honest it’s a transported to another world kind of book. I’m posting by chapter and I try to release a new chapter ever 2-3 days. If your interested.

Just search up on my profile and you’ll find it easily. Hope to see you there!

Nancy Drew has grown accustomed to the supernatural, but months of passive paranormal activity have left her believing her needs some excitement. She could be like any other 17-year-old attending parties and check out cute guys-except she discovers yet another mystery while staying at a haunted inn, a ghost named Emma shows up in the darkness of night dripping wet. Other strange things keep happening while the staff denies all. Can the girls figure out the secret of her death and why she can not pass on, or will the ocean wash them away?

Click here to read!

This is the story of Cindy Lockheart - quiet, shy, unnoticed, and lonely. Until her sixteenth birthday when everything changes. With contact lenses and a make-over by her twin sister, Cindy goes from Nobody to Perfect Ten. With her new looks comes new friends, and with her new friends, she finds trouble.

Click here to read!

Yes, it’s a werewolf story… But it’s not cliché (yes, I’m aware that’s what someone would say whose book is cliché… But hey, everyone says the first chapter is unique, so I’ve got that going for me, which is good)

Running%20with%20wolves%20cover

Growing up in South Africa, 24-year-old Emma Clarke often spent her holidays in the wild, learning about nature. Surrounded by mostly male cousins resulted in her having a tomboy-phase when she was younger; she chose judo over ballet and books over boys…

But if you told her that her holiday in the States would involve her being kidnapped by werewolves who claim that she’s the mate of a rival pack’s alpha, she would’ve laughed. Yet, here she was. Kidnapped and being tortured on camera in an attempt to get her to reject her mate.

Armed with her experiences, wit, humour, and kind heart, Emma will outsmart her captors, find her mate, and prove to be a nightmare for anyone who dares to cross her pack.

Read Running With Wolves

Cool, I’ll check it out, although I warn you I’ve never read Japanese Light! :slight_smile:

Ranger Rising

5dN4z6q

Everyone has their place in the world. Fate is inescapable so it does little good to fight it.

Lena Rivers has been told this her entire life. She’s a farmer’s daughter. One day she will marry, have children, and be a farmer too. That’s the way things work. Lena absolutely hated the idea of being a farmer or the wife of one. There had to be more to life than what everyone told her. However, that seemed to be the life she was destined for.

Until the traces of a large beast, larger than anyone in her town had ever seen, were discovered on the outskirts of the forest. The mayor of her small town hires Aust, an elfin King’s Ranger to root out and destroy the beast. When Lena meets him she finds herself absolutely taken at the sight of his longbow and massive stag and falls in love with the prospect of becoming a ranger. However, if she wants to be of any use to find the monster that’s terrorizing her home then she has a lot to learn.

Hi!

You might be interested to read my new story “All” (not yet complete) - a romance between two young musicians - Abi and Noah - that’s going to be filled with secrets, lies, lust, and possibly the ultimate… love. Hope you enjoy! x

All%20cover%20draft

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming musician, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.

Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their love/hate relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?

All of my stories are undiscovered.

Have you tried posting on the Share your story threads then?

I’m somewhat struggling to get my book out there so I really hope you’ll check it out :slight_smile: thank you and here’s the blurb.

Someone or something is snatching innocents from our town and leaving a trail of bodies in their wake. Mutilated bodies. We’ve all become desensitized over the years almost to the cruel end of expecting more horror when we wake up each day.

Our Sheriff lost control of the case and dragged in his hotshot nephew from the big city to help. All eyes have turned to me not as the suspect, but as the missing phrase to an unfathomable riddle.

Baine was the only friend at my sixth birthday party and he was my only friend the day he disappeared. People only cared about the town’s tragedies if they were claiming the mangled body of their own loved one. I would not be one of those people.

‘I see it in their eyes when they pass me by, slowing down just enough to smile pitifully or click their tongues. They were lucky and hadn’t lost their loved one so they had the right to condescend on my loss. I had to find Baine and I had to do it before somebody else found his body.’

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169550949-baine