Story Promote: I want to read- post your stories! (Nothing over 1K reads, please)

The Princess of Egypt
Kidnapping royalty is not a good idea.
Letting a delusional priest kidnap your daughter is REALLY not a good idea.
Neither bad decisions by some of Egypt’s elite really helped make Jasmine’s life any easier. But luckily, she’s a clever girl and she’s not afraid to stand up for herself.

Hope you enjoy! :smiley:

Thanks!

Hi! I don’t know if you’re still looking, but I have a story in the works that is YA Fantasy and it would be such a pleasure if you read it. It only has a few chapters so far but I update weekly. Here’s all the info : )
Copy%20of%20The

Pandora and Quinn wanted nothing the to do with the Nameless War between gods and humans from the beginning, but due to their remarkable abilities and the Natural Orders they represent in the universe they are seen as perfect fits for the fight.
Decades later they are still working for opposite causes, each of them leading their people through the ongoing war. Quinn and Pandora find their lives suddenly colliding together after a rescue mission though and Pandora has no choice but to keep the God of Stars around. She would usually be thrilled to have someone join her in the fight to unite gods and humans, but Pandora has a closet of skeletons from her past. A past Quinn is unknowingly apart of. Now she must juggle her responsibilities as a leader and mentor and find a way to keep the awakening demons in her head at bay.
Loyalties whither and fear awakens in both Pandora and Quinn’s life as the Nameless War approaches its tipping point. The only thing that might change it all is the truth, but Pandora can’t decide what would be worse: to let the past fly free or watch the world burn.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168893385-the-natural-orders

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot!

I’m not able to post my link, is there any other way I can send it to you?

You can go to my profile and message me with the link, or post the title/blurb and I can search it.

Okay, I’ll do just that.
Thanks and sorry for the stress.:heart:

No, it’s fine, thank you!

Hey! If you are still looking for some fresh new content to read then I have a story under High Fantasy Category! :smiley:
I have been imagining this story for a long time, and it is the first book I am writing as well! I hope you love it! >.>
It’s incomplete but I am updating it daily! :smiley:

Blue V- The Man With No Face!
Blue%20V
“The whole World was watching, an extraordinary event took place of a scale so large that no person or machine could fathom! A single human with no weapons defeated more than 10,000 officers of Special force unit, hacked all the space stations of earth and did the impossible all by himself. He was faceless and headless… No one knows who he was or where he came from! All we could know or see was the letter ‘V’. From there onwards, the whole universe called him the Blue Vice”

Blue Vice is a trilogy of 3 books- Distant Oblivion, Malevolence, and Balance. The story takes place in a fictional universe which is 2100+ years into future! Most of the story revolves around the Bezereth family which rules the Kingdom of Bezereck and depicts their daily life, character development and tragedies which they have to overcome. And it is told from 3 perspectives:- Charles who wants all of the knowledge of the universe and become immortal, Nathan who wants to take revenge against Bezereth for destroying his life and peace, Dwain who is an empty character with many psychological problems who wants to find his true self and know what it exactly means to be living. All three of them go through hardships, take many wrong decisions and lose everything in life… will they ever get the salvation they seek? Will they ever achieve the goals they set? Will they finally understand their true potential and look at the Big picture!

Click the Cover page to be redirected to the story or click here

But i have to warn you, it is rated Mature. If you are uncomfortable with mature storyline then i can remove this from the thread ^^

If you’re still looking for works under 1K reads, I’m working on an Alice in Wonderland retelling called Ace. It’s incomplete, but I’m updating it as often as I can.

Ace

The daughter of a noble wealthy couple, Cressida Calloway lives a comfortable life.
Living in a mansion, being waited on day and night, attending Terran Prep - a school specifically for the children of rich parents. Sure, her parents don’t care about her, and, yeah, she’s pretty sure there’s going to come a day when a sudden engagement will be announced. Still, it’s nice enough.
But Cressida has a secret. One that could have her cushy life crashing down around her ears. She is walking a careful line. She knows there will come a day when her charade will end, but she hopes to be out of her parents’ house and out of their reach by then.
Unfortunately, it won’t work out like that.
When Cressida turns 17, she changes. And with the changes come visions, whispers, cries for help. She ignores them.
But when all the secrets she had kept hidden are exposed, leaving her life ruined, she does the only thing she can:
Follow the White Rabbit.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173381646-ace

I just found LUNA by @AuthorRABishop and it has such a whimsical, fairytale quality to it! You may enjoy this one:

A harmonious civilisation of angels live on the colourful and idealistic planet Venus.
However, one wild and comical rebel does not fit into this picture. The spontaneous angel Luna, is regular gossip throughout the galaxy, due to her continuous need to break the universal laws. Finally Luna is served punishment and booted from heaven.

Arch Angel Michael has sent her on a quest, to find Professor Starling. With deliberate brain damage, she is held in a London hospital, until a suitable foster parent is found. With a dog as a friend, and her trusty foretelling scroll, Luna is lead to enrol into college to complete her mission.

Luna meets charming college teacher Professor Starling, an environmentalist, who wants London to evolve in an eco-friendly direction. Luna who has a duty of compassion for Earth harmonises with his ideas, and Starling finds himself falling madly in taboo love with his student.

Her scientific secret could make Starling’s dreams come true, and help Earth survive against climate change. But first, can Luna convince him she is really an Angel? Or will he hand her over to evil government men and let the doctor label her insane?

A new story that’s over 10 parts and still on going!

Cambion

[ONGOING: Updates every Wednesdays and Sundays!]

As an innocent young boy, Dmitri was known as the “white cambion,” the strongest sorcerer to walk on earth. Many hated him for his background as “unpure,” born dead and able to wield magic. Some praised him for defeating the power-greedy tsar of Kiva.

Now an irresistibly handsome young man, Dmitri spends his time drinking in taverns and wreaking havoc in parties and gatherings, attempting to wash away the regrets of his past. Suddenly, a female exorcist named Greta gives him an ultimatum; either he helps her take down the “black cambion,” or he spends his time in special confinements for witches to sleep for eternity.

His return to a new journey marks Dmitri’s new misdirections, exorcisms, monster hunts, and reflections to his old life. With new partnerships in the adventure, he slowly realizes how much he’s changed, and the risks he’s willing to take for someone he loves.

Hi! I have two stories, and both are under 1k! (One is at 6 views and the other at 611 views) Here is my link to my profile, feel free to check them out. :heart: Thanks!!
https://www.wattpad.com/user/LtheSlytherPuff

Sermia,
My book is so undiscovered, it barely exists. :wink: but the few who have read it have enjoyed it.
A Cockroach in Brooklyn - a Darkly Amusing Short Story.
Summary: Stuck in a funk after being dumped, a 30 year-old woman gains a surprising new friend and roommate with strange and macabre consequences. A one-of-a-kind, tongue-in-cheek true story by an “over 35 year-old” British-bred writer with a dark sense of humor.
Wattpad Reviews:
“Your narrator’s voice is absolutely stunning and alive.” Andyjo1
“It is raw and honest and witty and humanly dark.” - MoranaGlinka
“I enjoyed reading your work, it was a delight.” NeonSunset
Cockroach_Brooklyn_Funny_Short_stories

https://www.wattpad.com/story/171614806-a-cockroach-in-brooklyn-a-darkly-amusing-short

https://www.wattpad.com/story/98265480-the-crown-and-the-sword
Updated every friday!

Behind every great alliances, are great kingdoms.
An historical romance focusing on the story of some allies that the young King Arthur Pendragon gathers along the years.
Join the journey of the Blackwell family, ruler of the kingdom of Aldary, as they have to rise their kingdom from the ashes after an heinous dragon attack. Blackwells and Pendragons will join arms to fight for what is destined to be Albion, the greastest alliance ever formed. Feel yourself by their side on the battlefields, raise your feminist spirit up when you see a woman taking the complete power of the throne. Love the characters as they loved back then, knowing their days were probably numbered.

A%20young%20adult%20novel
Camelot is ruled by the king Arthur Pendragon, the greatest king to ever rule and live, according to the druidic legend, destined to rule and guide, not only Camelot, but all the kingdoms of Albion, forming a United Kingdoms based on principles such as loyalty, bravery, trust and kindness.
The king isn’t alone in this task. Aided by his wife, Gwen, his younger sister, Francesca, his bold and brave knights and even some royal allies, they will defeat the tyranny of rival kingdoms.
The tables turn when Francesca falls in love with the prince of another kingdom, Aldary, doing everything she can to ensure his safety.
But within Camelot’s walls lies a secret. Hidden for five years, it will either be the key to Arthur’s success, or forever destroy Camelot and his dream.

Thanks @sooppastar! I’ll be sure to check it out, it sounds like a very interesting read! :slight_smile:

Well, I might as well add my coin to the pile :smile:

MM1

Three hundred years have passed since the return of magic and the great war that followed. The Earth is still very much a colossal mess. Meet Todor Corpus, a regular average guy transported into this strange future. He just wanted to make internet games but in this new world of magic, there is no internet. A horror scenario for a man such as he. So Todor decided on the most logical thing he could do, he will bring it back. And vampires, mages, and elves can go to hell.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/170445119-macabre-marmalade

Please check out my story https://my.w.tt/Pf8bOoQ3pT

I hope you have the time to check my story. Would love some feedback as well :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/129442676-undercover-love

Username: @r3latableth0ughts
Title: Undercover Love
It’s a teen ficion book- but honestly i think it leans more to adventure :woman_shrugging:

Here’s the cover :blush:

I’m just gonna put the description here just in case :smile:

Agent Hale, undercover agent, has been working with the force since she was 18, with the passion to live up to her father’s expectations.
And the moment comes when fate comes knocking on her door: University.
Paired with a criminal, stony-faced Isabella Hale is forced to cope with Alex Harrison, who always has a smile on his face to hide the sadness behind it.
The two put their differences aside for the case, and after spending time together, they realize they’re both broken.
And maybe, they can fix each other.

Check it out if it sounds cool- and if you do, thank you and I hope you enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I would really appreciate you having a look at my story, and maybe some feedback if the story suits your taste.

Wolf Among Us

Avery Dunning.

She’s tried to live life under the radar and for all too good reason. She knows what’s out there. She’s seen the things that hid behind the shadows, ran deep in the woods and pulled men in spellbound.

She’s learned to keep her distance and pretend the world wasn’t more than what is seemed. Keep to the rules, and she’ll be safe.

But Avery has her own secrets to keep. Just as wicked and dark as the monsters around her, her secret slowly starts to unravel her world. With hell on her tail no one is safe, especially Avery Dunning.

Monsters and madness knocking on her door, which one will be the death of her.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169952045-wolf-among-us

Thank you, I appreciate this :heart: