Story ramblings! The Tea Of The Day Is - Kombucha Tea!!

I like literally about to have a break down and in 4 hours I go in for work which is gonna be stressful as hell

So its Neyva.

Perhaps

I am way behind on her book. She may be trying to tell me something

She is.

Hugs
It’ll be all right in the end.
If it’s not alright, then it’s not the end.

Well if she’d cooperate and let me finish the chapter I’m on I wouldn’t be behind XD It’s her fault

Although one time I was writing a murderous ghost ((just the character bio)) an an ad messed up making a screeching noise so I dont trust anything anymore.

Yea blame the fictional character xD

It is 100% her fault I’m blocked. Everybody else is cooperating and she’s not

Yea its probably her fault.

I just sent an email to my teacher to see if she could help me tomorrow, I am about to effing lose it with both my school work and my sisters

I’m getting out my Calculus textbook. Let me see if I can help you out.

I think I need to take a breather and just write, yes I know I will just be making more work for myself later down the road, but if I try to do anything right now I’m gonna snap on my sisters who never listen to me and treat me like dirt half the time when I watch them for our parents when they are at work

Doing work while you’re frustrated might make it worse.Just take a small break ((and by small a smalll break is 30 minutes to an hour to me)) and go back to it later when you have time and arent going to get more frustrated.

Here’s what you need to do, so you have it later when you want it:

You need to take the first derivative of f(x) and set it equal to 0, then solve for x.

Then you’ll probably want to check the answer, so you need to take the second derivative of f(x). If f’’(x) is a negative number, you’ve found the maximum and the correct answer.

watching 9 year olds who argue with everything you say just because you aren’t their parents and one of them thinks they don’t have to listen to you and do whatever they want whenever they want and thinks pissing you off until finally you snap is effing hilarious doesn’t help either

If this made no sense, just ask and I’ll explain more.

derivative?

ALSO I GOT MY FIRST FAERIE TALES CANDLES AND I’M LOSING MY MIND THEY’RE SO CUTE AND SMELL SO GOOD

Clicky for candle pictures

JESUS H CHRIST!

NO EFFING WONDER WHY SHE WAS ACTING THE WAY SHE WAS! SHE DIDN’T HAVE HER EFFING MEDICATION!