Story Snowball [Feb 13 2020]

Hello Wattpadders

I’m new here, but I’d like to have some ideas and fun while exploring the creativity everyone here can have!

I think this sort of thing has been played many ways and many times already, but anyways, I start with a “prompt”, in the form of a short sentence set or phrases to start off a story. Anyone else can post something to follow up!

Here’s a catch though: keep it to a short sentence(s) no more than 25 words!

Feel free to create/add (or kill off?) characters and other elements haha

So here I go:

The lift doors open. I realised that I was on the wrong floor. Unease creeps down my neck.

If you would like to add commentary on other’s additions, try to distinguish it from your “contribution” - like what I did by bolding my starter.

Let’s see how weird or interesting we can turn this UwU - let’s have fun!

I heard rumors about this floor. Anyone that arrives at this floor won’t go back down. I never knew what they meant before, until now.

2 Likes

as the door opens and i walk in, I see a figure. It was shaped in a weird form. I couldn’t see the face because it’s back was facing me. I wanted to move; to scream, but I was glued to the floor

2 Likes

I was paralyzed with fear that all I could do was watch. I saw with horror as I saw this figure devour a human body.

2 Likes

It was ruthless. Tearing up the human like it was nothing. ‘What have I gotten my self into’ I thought as I watched the creature rip the humans flesh off

2 Likes

The part of the creature that resembled nostrils flared, before its ugly head shifted to me. Its eyes widened, as it dropped the mutilated body from its hands.

1 Like

It boisterously roared at me. The figure screeching voice sounded like claws scratching a chalkboard. It’s voice broke me out of my frozen, fearful state.

1 Like

finally regaining myself, I scream at the top of my lungs and run out of the room. But it was behind me; getting closer and closer to me no matter how fast I ran

1 Like

I saw nothing in sight for me to use to defend myself. I was losing my energy, so I have to think of something fast.

1 Like

but the fear I felt blocked my mind from any thoughts. And before I knew it the creature was standing in front of me, it’s eyes were black and cold

1 Like

Oh shit, I thought.

As I was slowly walking backward, I tripped over a used can of Campbell’s soup.

Out of all the times to trip! I thought.

2 Likes

looking back at the creature, I see it tilt it’s head; watching me curiously like I was abnormal. ‘Great, even it thinks am stupid’ I thought to myself

3 Likes

The creature inched his way closer and closer. It then sniffed me.

It progressively got worse when the creature licked me.

Ewww gross, I thought.

2 Likes

then it moved away from me to stand at it’s full length. Its eyes were still glued to me, making it hard for me to function well. But then something unexpected happens, it starts to transform

1 Like

It transformed into a human, but with devil horns. I didn’t know whether I should try to communicate with him or run again. I spoke.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed, shutting my eyes as it lunged. Then, all of a sudden, a flash of blinding white light!

1 Like

I could see the devil horned creature fighting against the gravity that the white blinding light was emitting. How did it know to save me?

A great, biting start!

1 Like

I wonder if this was the chunky Campbell variety, love the details!

1 Like

Little did I know, that the white blinding light hid a figure. The source of the disturbance was a bespectacled humanoid creature with wings.

1 Like