Story stats not updating

From time to time it happens that one of my stories stats don’t update.

Today, this happened to my novella. The rest are fine.

It usually sorts itself out the next day, so it’s no biggie.

I just wonder if others are getting this too?

Mine has been the same for a few days. I didn’t know if it was the stats not updating or because I maintained that status due to the few reads I had over the past couple days.

1 Like

So not only me. Good to know.

It’s been doing this on and off for a few months now, if not longer. As with everything on Wattpad, it’s glitchy. I wouldn’t worry about it.

It’s probably a glitch. I think @MathiasCavanaugh said he was experiencing the same thing.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen it have “0” reads for a story from time to time and even for days on end without updating. Then it sorts itself out.

I’ve also seen where I’ll have comments and votes from X number of different readers in my feed, but only X - n (call it Y) readers register in my stats … and it never corrects.

So, yeah, the stats are super buggy. I’ve just come to accept that I will never know exactly how many people are reading my stories under the current system and suspect it is more than the system displays.

Hi, @FantasybkLover … shouldnt you be writing? Lol

2 Likes

I’m doing both. In the forums and writing lol.

2 Likes

Hey there,

I’ve moved your thread to the Wattpad Feedback and News, as it’s better suited there.

Thanks,

Nicole - Community Ambassador

1 Like

So yesterday, my ranking on my phone was different than my ranking on my computer. What’s up with that? Today they match.