Strangest Chapter Title You've Ever Written

For the sake of curiosity, a few laughs, and intrigue, show me the strangest chapter title you’ve ever written.

Provide no context! Just the title of the chapter, and the title of the story of where the chapter is from.

Let me start.

Green-Bearded Gossip and Baby’s Blood

Kickball Fuckfest 2K12, Fourteen is One Bloody Hell of an Age, Middle School Kind of Sucks Ass, High School REALLY Sucks Ass, Anima ManWhore: Law at Attorney, Election Day is Serious Business, Fuck All Else to Do, Christmas Vacation is Full of Shit, Twelve Points from Belgium, This Sucks, 3:17, Eggs

Merry Fricken’ Christmas, Ryan and Bridget’s Pagan Poetry, Big Gay Fire, On Wednesdays, It’s Cold in Here

Fifteen is One Bloody Chaotic Hell of a Birthday, Filler, The One with Faustine in It, Thicke, Purple Haze, Is God Christian or Jewish?, Personal Shit, The Whitest Surprise of All, I Hereby Announce the Uh… Secret Club, Skye’s Harem

I am an expert at strange chapter titles.

6 Likes

wow! You’re a pro at this.

1 Like

I just realized that some of my books don’t even have chapter titles, ok.
But the ones in my current WIP are not strange. Just one word names.

But if I had to drop some cringy ones:

• Blazing Danger Army (yup. at 14 that’s the most gangster gang name I came up with I guess. thought that was pretty creative. lol.)
  • Ready for facial destructions
  • Flight to Great Victoria Desert (like idek)
    -Everytime I look at you I see myself (all readers tend to comment ‘mirror or what’)
4 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Peter Pan gets thrown through a wall… twice

3 Likes

Pizza Hut

2 Likes

Flowers

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. I work very hard on these titles.

2 Likes

Ear wiggling

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

It isn’t published, but probably my weirdest one is “An Introduction to contract law”
If you don’t get the context it probably makes zero sense lol.

2 Likes

It definitely isn’t the weirdest one on this thread, but:

It Came Through the Trees

2 Likes

“Being Plum ain’t Fun”

2 Likes

PEOPLE! YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO PUT UP STORY LINKS!

3 Likes

It’s against Wattpad Rules

2 Likes

I don’t include my cringy chapter titles but if I had to the first one would be “The Sin-Counter incarnates as a Blobfish” and the second would be “The God of Death cries for his mommy”

1 Like

Oh yes thank you for reminding

You cannot share your books here it’s not the share your book club

3 Likes

Hi @armani_g_keegan, @ManictheMod, @Bouquin42, @Tekisha1990, @angelicapascoe, @CaGarrud, @GalileaTaylor, and @AJKittyKoala,

Posting a link to your story is considered self-advertising and against forum guidelines, as @merlifan correctly pointed out, as such, I’m going to have to edit all of your posts. You can read the Community guidelines here.

Thanks for understanding,
LigerCat - Community Ambassador.

3 Likes