Struggling Writers High Five Hangout 2.0: Ask, Rant, Encourage etc

Struggling with your writing? We are too.

RIP old thread: June 27th, 2020 - Thread killer: @swag-gerism :medal_sports:

> What do we do in this thread:

We answer questions, give advice, listen to rants, and give encouragement to fellow struggling writers.

If you are looking for feedback on a certain aspect of your writing, feel free to post an excerpt.

Do not post links to your stories, ask for reads or otherwise advertise in this thread - those types of posts belong in the #share-your-story category.

> Taglist (Thread Regulars):

@JaxCreation @DomiSotto @swag-gerism @seeMISARCHIST @therealmystique @Eleven_MA @themalinois @florianraven @Kishyie @RocketManEarth @TheVileBard @Azmavath @MeredithGubernick @smallwinter @AlexisTKingston @monique0912345 @HelynaL @somniumastrae @SweetAbsynthium

Easy access for whoever makes the next thread :+1:

If you want to be added or removed from this list just tag me and let me know so I can edit it. I’ll also add people that I see regularly interacting with others in the thread.

> Affiliate Thread: The Pact of 500 Words

Get your writing going by connecting with others and sticking to a word count goal:

bingbing nothing happened here

AH. I’M SO BAD.

Awesome, we’ll just hang out here.

2 Likes

LMAO i should have fnished making mine. the title was 'STRUGGLE BUBBLE HANGOUT V.2: ASK, RANT, ENCOURAGE, ETC"

…

maybe it’s a good thing i didn’t make it

1 Like

aight i accidentally became the last one to kill it so i totally didn’t claim responsibility to make one :joy:

2 Likes

uuuuuhhhhh @AlexisTKingston

idk who else is a regular XD

This is what happens when I just do a quick scroll up and don’t properly check names, orz

I’m more like the new kid in the block who had free time in quarantine lol

honestly i was in the process of doing it but then kinda figured someone had a list going already XD

1 Like

FIRST!!!1!11

2 Likes

hi! :smiley:

i appreciate your spunk XD

:rofl:

Strangely, the people I talk to most were the ones I found the hardest to remember, LOL.

OML TEAM OTL I NEED TO FINISH THIS SO I CAN THROW MY DOC INTO THE DO NOT THINK ABOUT PILE

1 Like

i still owe myself a 500 word writing. Should I erase off that oath’s existence from the past thread? :joy:

1 Like

Why isn’t this place a homeless shelter any more? I came here for homeless shelter. I need coffee and a blanket. Oh, and a shower would be nice " 3 "

2 Likes

ngl mood. I remember you and @swag_gerism and like @themalinois and besides that i’m like hur dur scroll up

2 Likes