Submissions to join the Wattpad Ambassadors are now CLOSED for January / February 2019 Training!

discussion

Sending lots of luck and best wishes your way :slight_smile: The same goes for you too @unfurlmywings :slight_smile:

Do you guys contact potential ambassadors as you go through the applications, or will you contact them when you are done?

People will only get a message from me if their submission is successful. We get well over 1500 submissions every 4 months so I’m afraid I simply can’t contact everyone.

When will people know if they got accepted? Is there specific date or range of dates where hopefuls should look for a PM?

submissions will close in late Dec / early Jan. If you’ve not heard from me by mid to late January then your submission won’t have been successful this time. But we do urge people to re-apply if they’re not successful as each term we’re looking for different skillsets

Submissions to join the next intake in late January / early Febraury 2019 will now close on Dec 31st. If you’ve not got your submission in by then, then there will be two more intakes later on in the year.

Please do not re-submit if you’ve already done so. Thanks, Gav

Ask the Ambassadors Anything

And submissions are now closed again. Thank you all for your submissions for this intake. Cheers, Gav

I would love to help!

But I was too late. :cry:

I don’t think I have been on Wattpad long enough anyway.

No worries. There might be next re-opening or another but can’t tell future. :hugs:

Submissions to join the Wattpad Ambassadors are now OPEN for January / February 2019 Training!

I suggest that you please change the title to CLOSED, Gavin.

There’s always a next time :slight_smile: You can read this post-

Done, thank you