Submissions to join the Wattpad Ambassadors are now CLOSED!

Interested in joining the Ambassador team or want to know more about them?

There’s some info here on the Ambassadors profile - https://www.wattpad.com/823619-the-ambassador-program-the-program - together with a link to the Submissions form.

Our next training session will be in mid May. Please feel free to ask any questions here too and I’ll do my best to answer them as fully as I can. And I’d very much welcome submissions from regular users of this Community area =]

Alongside our existing Community moderators we also have Ambassadors who wrangle data with the team at HQ, assist with tracking down works that are plagiarised, help run profiles and great contests, and who do outreach to new writers on the platform to help them on their journey. And that’s just a part of what they do.

The team are now over 600 in number and cover 70+ countries and 70 different languages. They are diverse, eclectic, and work very closely with the folks at Wattpad HQ to help maintain Wattpad’s incredible community.

Sales pitch over =]

Questions are always welcomed.

Cheers, Gav

23 Likes

@Nablai @GerrySaunders @AllAboutWordz

3 Likes

I am currently broke now. Will buy it the next time :smile:

1 Like

@RobotAmbassador fortune do you think if I apply they’d accept me this time?

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

9 Likes

That’s what I thought too.

9 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @RobotAmbassador display help.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::broken_heart:

4 Likes

You have to buy something for this? o-o

1 Like

Yay!! I can apply for he third time! (Or is this the fourth?) oh well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No you don’t! It’s completely free to fill out the form.

1 Like

Good luck!:hugs:

2 Likes

Oh okay!

2 Likes

Thank you! If not this time maybe next time. Persistence is key. Eventually they will tire of me and give in! XD

2 Likes

That was sarcasm because I don’t have time this time when training is and he wrote

1 Like

A lot of people who became ambassadors got in after multiple attempts. So yes – persistence is key!

4 Likes

Ah xD

1 Like

Well, I’ll do my best to keep up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck to all the new applicants!

8 Likes