Submissions to join the Wattpad Ambassadors are now CLOSED!

ambassadors

Thanks. I see you serve the will of horn. Ah, what a good day it is to serve our goat lord.

1 Like

It’s the Lord of Peanuts here, btw :joy: :peanuts: :peanuts: for the :theorangutan: There is only one Supreme goat lord- Nick :wink:

1 Like

yes yes(noticed your cult of the goat tag so i recognized a sister in fellowship of the goatlord lol) I shall always knoweth the face of my :paranormal: lord. May the will of the horn endureth forever.

1 Like

We’re holding unto that until I’ll be accepted😊 @OmaimaAkbar. I think this will be my 2nd or 3rd try

I was lucky enough to get on my second attempt. But then I do know now that a lot of variables are considered before applications are accepted. Keep on trying! :heart:

4 Likes

I see that the training is in mid-May, but when would we hear back by if we were chosen?

1 Like

If selected, people will get a private message from me via Wattpad by the end of April

5 Likes

As someone who isn’t older than 18 yet, I can’t help but be curious about how the application process works for underage applicants. Is there any wiggle room for accepting ambassadors under 18, or does the application automatically get denied?
I’m committed to giving back and helping this community after it’s helped me for so long, and I’m willing to wait until I turn 18, but I was wondering if there’s any chance for me now? Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you want to join the ambassador program, you have to be at least 18 years old.

Hi,

Really great to hear you want to give something back to the Community, but i’m afraid I do have to wait until people are 18. There are several reasons for that age line, but ultimately we had to draw a line somewhere and after much discussion with legal and Trust and Safety at Wattpad HQ the 18 limit was set.

I know that there are great members of the community who’re younger than that, and the 18 limit is certainly not a comment on ability or knowledge etc.

I look forward to seeing your application when you reach 18.

Cheers, Gav

4 Likes

Ah okay, that makes sense, thank you!

2 Likes

Hello! I applied at the beginning of March and I just want to make sure I wasn’t supposed to receive any sort of email confirmation that my application was submitted.

Now that it’s getting closer, I’m anxious about whether it went through or if I was supposed to receive anything since it asked for my email.

3 Likes

Hi,

It shoud’ve said something like “Thank you for your submission” at the end of the form, but not to worry as I can see your application is on the list that I’ll be checking through.

I’ll be looking through all those during April, and anyone accepted for training will get a message from me by the end of April as we’ll be starting training in Mid may.

Cheers, Gav

8 Likes

Great, thank you!

2 Likes

Is there any way I can know if my application has been properly submitted? I’ve submitted it three times in the past and I just wanna make sure, if that’s okay.

1 Like

I think as Gav said that if you get message like ‘Thank you for your submission’ that means that your application has been sent. You won’t get a message unless you have been chosen for the Ambassador Programme. I think if I’m not mistaken, Gav receives around 1500+ applications so it is difficult to personally confirm. But if you’ve completed the form and have submit the application, then your application is in there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Yup, I can see your submissions is listed

1 Like

I thank thee, oh great ape, true king of the jungle. :banana: please accept this gift

3 Likes

Thank you. Although I prefer peanuts if I’m honest =]

3 Likes