Submissions to join the Wattpad Ambassadors are now OPEN for January / February 2019 Training!

discussion

But I want the data [insert evil laugh]!

Sure. It’s your call anyway :slight_smile: Now if only we can gather some :peanuts: to give as an offering to @TheOrangutan :rofl:

Hello! Just wanted to give you the link for The Ambassador Program book on the Ambassadors profile. Halfway through the first chapter, it explains the different kind of ambassador positions in detail. I applied too and I have been keeping up with all the updates.

Try adding the book to your reading lists (and following the Ambassadors profile) so you won’t miss any update on the program.

Here’s the link to help you: https://www.wattpad.com/story/345106-the-ambassador-program

I already have it, but thank you.

Of course, good luck to you!

I’ve actually signed up eleven times. I believe I will eventually be chosen. Maybe…

Thank you!

All applications are welcomed and if you have a specific role in mind then you can add that to your submission now

Never give up in trying to get what you want. Work hard and the results will come! Good luck!

11 times!? :scream: And here I was thinking my 4 tries were a lot! Wow tho! It shows how determined you are! :metal:t2:

I am. I want to help make a difference in the community. I will keep on trying until it happens. Or Wattpad tells me, ‘Enough is enough.’

XD

Good luck!!! If nothing else, at least Wattpad knows you’re determined lol

Thank you so much! :heart:

I submitted. I promise on won’t be in some internet-less place like the Bryce and Grand Canyon in Jan/Feb when trainings are scheduled–should I be selected. :slightly_smiling_face:

Awww, I doubt they’ll tell you enough is enough. They’re just saving the best for last :wink:

I’m just curious, but how much of a factor does your active time on wattpad play a role in the submission process? I’m assuming they’re looking for people who spend ridiculous amounts of time on Wattpad so they can be good moderators/promoters, etc, but I’m curious to know if that’s a true assumption.

You have to commit 4 hours weekly to ambassador duties, but a lot of us tend to do more than that.

Thank you! Yeah, 4 hours is honesty nothing compared to the average time I spend on Wattpad…is it an addiction? Nahhh…

You just made my day. Thank you so much!

Welcome! Glad I could do so :smile: