Summarize Your Story in One Sentence

The Ice Queen- A princess tries to understand love.

Sorcery on Ice - two female friends who compete in figure skating.
Sorcery Ice Slayer - girl who skates in hopes of seeing her friend again.

Sympathy for the Devil: A girl scheduled to die meets a worse fate than she could have ever bargained for

Chosen by Fate: A Realm filled with supernatural creatures plunges into conflict, and in midst of it all is a chosen human girl with a dark, mysterious past.

The Chosen Ones: A human girl and a fire elemental-born boy are forced to fight by the goddess of destiny, but they’re in love, and try to take down the goddess instead.

Natasha Terry Is Not Special: A terrible NaNoWriMo novel about a town where everybody is special, and a girl named Natasha tries to take down an alien cult which is the cause of everybody’s specialness.

The Element of Life: Jasmine’s miserable life changes when she develops the power to bring dead things back to life.

Remember Savannah: Margo and Steve must learn to come to terms with the death of their loved one Savannah.

Rules and Guidelines of Vara Brown: A crazed pyromanic starts a killing spree to please her boyfriend.

Impossible to love: A cross-dressing human prince employs the starlite soldier he loves, who can never love him back, to fight against naked nymphs.

The Vickers: Two brothers rob, fight and possibly kill to save their sister.

Or: This shit crazy man

What’s that? :sweat_smile:

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. It’s in November and the people participating try to write 50k words, which is the length of an average novel, I guess. https://nanowrimo.org/

Ah, ok. Thanks!

My Life as a Book -Follow the odd and funny life of a teen girl in middle school.

You’re kidding me, ri-… no? translated title: Counting Stars

Resolutions - Local human disaster bangs robot.

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

A spiritual sage that hates humanity goes on adventures to relive himself of boredom and fight an evil Pharaoh that had once destroyed this world.

Title: Gray Valley

An orphan who returns to Gray Valley, becomes an Alpha of a Werewolf Pack and consequently, changes the fate of the people, forever.

I like this idea haha.

To Believe in Peter Pan
Lili ends up on Neverland only to realize she has to win the approval of Peter Pan himself or die trying.

nice!

Gallifrey’s Secret Weapon: An alien woman who serves the ultimate sucker punch of revenge through reincarnation, taking her enemies completely by surprise.