Supernatural Books? <3

Hi guys! I’m looking for some completed Supernatural stories involving Vampires, Werewolves, Shape Shifters or anything else you think would fit this category! Looking forward to seeing what you guys give me! <3

5 Likes

The first two books of my trilogy The Moon and Grim Reaper Trilogy is complete.

First book: Tales Beneath a White Moon

1 Like

Well I have Supernatural Mating Games love story between she-wolf and siren :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/87061957-supernatural-mating-games

1 Like

I can recommend:
Amlkoski 's The Forgotten Series (has many books which are completed)
Crystalscherer 's story Looking to Belong as well as Redeeming the Lost (the first is completed the second updates on a regular basis)
Wowchilee 's story Shatter
Zerowinethirty The Bite
Evryday_imstumblin Number 9

I have one werewolf story. It’s called Fractured Red, it has 36 parts–two left to be published until it’s complete. But the others above are all completed stories.

Summary

Redaliya learned quickly that the world doesn’t give second chances. After an ill-fated choice, her time is ticking; she goes in search of the only things she can’t have. A cure.
~~
A gift given, and the balance tipped;
there is always a penalty to be paid.

Longer Summary

Redaliya wasn’t her first name. Before she changed it, what seems like a lifetime ago, she was called Opalescence Alkingsly. This is her story. One that’s been forgotten by many in the sands of time. The path she followed help build a foundation for the future.

After making a choice that leaves blood on her hands and bringing a curse upon herself, she is on the run. Travelling around to find a cure for her curse, Red stumbles upon a young shifter, Everett. Unable to leave him to fend for himself, she takes him under her protection. With even more of a reason to live she’s desperate to survive. When Everett shifts early, Red brings him to the healers to make sure he’s all right. While there she realizes her time really is ticking.

There are consequences of one’s actions; there are no second chances.

1 Like

I have an afterlife story. Is that what you’re interested in at all?

1 Like

I’ll give it a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Hey, I have a book that has strong elements of the paranormal/supernatural/occult and is about how society deals with the issue of religion/spirituality in the near future. I hope it fits the bill and you find it interesting!

96F51449-D911-4B76-BB8D-6BBBA3E3D76D

Title: The Thousand-eyed Crow
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/207437211-the-thousand-eyed-crow
Mature: yes (blood, gore, sex)
Genre: Horror, Supernatural, Occult, Thriller, LGBTQ, Scifi

In the year 2147, when global warming has devastated the earth and the political economy has moved to a more centralized form of production, and when practicing religion is highly discouraged, twins Caoimhe and Kallias experience visions of what they can only identify as “the Thousand-eyed Crow”. As they delve deeper into the mystery behind this being, they discover just how convoluted and terrifying the world beyond our own can be.

1 Like

Mine’s a werewolf/shapeshifter story with other supernatural creatures dotted around too! :grin: I just recently completed it too, let me know what you think if you decide to give it a read :heart:

LUNAR

https://www.wattpad.com/649117691-lunar-eclipse-chapter-one

Cami was running from her past until she settled in New Orleans with the Deveraux family. But, she has no idea that the Deveraux’s are actually a Coven of Witches who are protecting her from the powerful magic laying dormant inside of herself. And the hot guy she meets at the bar she works in, Lukas, the one who’s always staring at her? He’s a Werewolf.

After a mind-blowing afternoon with Lukas Gaelin, supernatural creatures start hunting her, and she is forced to go on the run again.

She’s suddenly thrust into a world of Witches, Werewolves, Vampires and Faeries, all of which want to either kill her or make her their powerful asset in the War of the Underworld.

1 Like

I’ve got two for you :slight_smile:

I’ll start with the first book of my series (The Eternal Bonds Series).

It’s a recently completed romance with supernatural and fantasy elements. Also, it’s inspired by Hades and Persephone. I hope you enjoy. Be sure to stop by and drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance
Completed: Yes

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Also Book 2 of this series is currently out and is complete, it’s called Soul of Shadows, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness first!

Book 3 of the series is also out and is also complete, it’s called Heart of Radiance, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness and Soul of Shadows before checking out Heart of Radiance!

—————————————

The second one I’ll share is Crepuscule, which is inspired by Thanatos. It’s a dark supernatural (ish) romance and there’s a lot of mythical easter eggs as well. It’s complete as well. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to stop by and drop some comments with your thoughts!

Summary: Inspired by Thanatos

“The future is subjective…and while you can change it, that doesn’t make it any less scary.”

~*~

Chloe Callahan is just a girl living in Angelwood with a big secret. She’s a Clairvoyant. She can see the future of those around her. But being a Clairvoyant is what eventually gets her into trouble as soon Chloe finds herself running for her life as something dark and evil chases her down. Will she ever make it to safety? And what’s chasing her and why?

~*~

Sebastian Stryker is a Reaper. A being responsible for sending souls to the afterlife. Sebastian has seen so much death and its started to take a toll on him. His brother and sister have tried to ease his pain, but they can’t do much since they’re experiencing the same thing he is. Is there anyone out there that can bring some light back to Sebastian’s dark world?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/204568835-crepuscule

Rated mature due to themes of death and violence (I don’t think it’s that bad, but I’d rather be safe than sorry).

1 Like

Mine is a dystopia book with supernatural elements (demons, spirits, curses, etc). It has fantasy elements as well. Complete.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/190548277-the-ephemeral-book-1-breeder

Parks & Recreation Infographic (1)

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll go through and look at them all when I get the chance <3

1 Like

https://www.wattpad.com/story/138167019-water-the-elements-of-earth
If you like witches, adventure, and romance then check out this series!
Being your average girl in a small town, you don’t expect the unexpected. You just do your own thing and silently hope to escape. For Nerina Baiere being a senior in high school meant that her dream of leaving the small town of Wilde, Colorado. She may finally find out what happened to her parents and leave her drunk Guardian.

But all that changes when Nerina’s life gets twisted upside down by an unknown evil force. Nerina finds out more about who she really is and that her guardian isn’t who he says he is. Their connection grows more and more as Nerina’s knowledge of a world she never knew increases.

Will the two be able to stop the evil force while maintaining their relationship or will it all cease to exist?!

Genre: Fantasy

Author Name: MinniePenguin

Title: Water: The Elements of Earth

Nerina%20Baiere%20cover

Title: Red Ruin
DB481DEF-0B65-4312-890E-5A4E9D24222F
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/188508767-red-ruin-book-one-✔️
Genre: Romance, Vampire, Mature
Chapters: 51, Completed
Blurb: “Whatever.” I hissed as I turned around to leave the room, when he grabbed my wrist.
In attempt to yank myself from him, I yelled in anger and peered into his deep blue eyes, searing into his soul.
“I’m sorry.” Was all he said.
Finally letting go, he got off the bed and left the room.
“Fuck you.” I mumbled under my breath, thinking he wouldn’t hear me. But with my luck, and his stupid super hearing, he did.
Before I knew it, I was thrown up against a wall, his body pressed against mine.
He let out a low growl, “What did you just say?”
“Fuck you.” I repeated, smirking at his anger.
As his eyes grew dark, he inched closer. “Say that again, I dare you.”
As bitchy as I am, I did as he said, “Fuck. You.”

After struggling to graduate high school, Riah only meant to spend the summer in France before heading off to college. But after meeting a mysterious group of people in the beautiful city Amiens, everything she thinks she knows is flipped upside down and she finds herself questioning the truth behind her estranged mothers death.

Ooo! I have two books that fit what you’re looking for!

@AWFrasier has a fantastic series you should check out. Non traditional takes on vampires and werewolves.

1 Like

Would the supernatural realm count? I have a story involving a guardian angel and a human and there’s a whole battle going on through the series between heaven and hell, demons, shadows, angels, and those alike. It falls into the supernatural category. It’s a dark fantasy romance. If this sounds interesting, the ad is clickable. :blush:
W31CzCY

https://www.wattpad.com/story/181235554-the-lycan’s-secrets-wolf-secrets-book-1

FEATURED IN THE “NEW ADULT WEREWOLF” READING LIST OF @werewolf!

The Lycan’s Secrets

COMPLETE

After capturing the intruder in her house, Helena is excited to find out that he is none other than her mate. He exceeds her every expectation and thought she ever had about him. He’s charming, strong, gentle and… a lycan.
No matter how much Keiran tries to win her trust and put his past behind his back, where it belongs, it comes, haunting him. It tries to ruin his relationship with the one meant for him - Helena.
When the shadows from his secrets find him and threaten their lives and peace, Keiran and Helena are forced to make decisions that could change everything. They are forced to test their relationship and their own strength. They are about to face Keiran’s worst enemies in the worst possible way.
Who knew the people that should be the closest to you could turn into your deadliest nightmare?

194254801-176-k278894

How about a Valkyrie?

The Crown Prince

Hild is a Valkyrie, sworn to protect the interest of the gods in the nine worlds.
But there is a darkness coming …
Whispers say the enemy will die a certain death and that the royal children will do it.
That puts the Royal family of Midgard in grave danger.

Hi, I have a Vampire x Shapeshifter Romance coming I’ll let you know when it’s completed