help
covers
banners

Love it. Thanks very much

Accepted! Ill give it a shot:)

Accepted! Ill give it a go:)

DELIVERY!

RomeoAndRomeo

I actually really like how this turned out. I hope you like it as well!

PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY CHANGES YOU’D LIKE
please don’t forget the payment:)

DELIVERY!

MishapsAndWolves

I tried to keep it pretty lighthearted and magical:) I hope you like it!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU’D LIKE CHANGES MADE
please don’t forget about the payment:)

Cover

Preferred Designer: -
Title: FREAKS
Subtitle:-
Author: Amethyst Storms

Facelaim(s): Ferdi Washington

Brief Summary:
The year is 1955 and Nada Johnson is sheltered away from society.

Besides her peculiar ability of hydrokinesis, her mother and their lakeside cottage were all she knew. Manipulating from water droplets to seas, Nada was a gift that was cursed on Earth. Her mother, Ruth, protected her daughter from the monstrous mankind that lurked the streets. Out of desperation and hope, Ruth sends her daughter to a secluded underground facility, run by Charles Price.

Price is determined to rid Nada, along with those like her, from their abilities. Gradually welcoming them back to the rotten hearts of society.

Nada Johnson’s goal was otherwise.

Mood: Dark, mysterious.

Ideas: The story is about powers and the setting is 1950s, so I would like something to hint at Nada’s abilities and the setting. This can be font, references, objects or clothing it’s up to you. It can also be like a 1950s movie poster or if those are too difficult you can do something totally minimal, but still hint at the water ability and/or 1950s. It could also be a hovering ball of water over a hand.

Image Inspiration:

Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: When ever the cover is ready I’ll post the summary.

Additional Comments: If the ideas I had in mind dont work out, I trust you guys will do a great job regardless.

Password: impala

This looks absolutely stunning thank you so much

It looks amazing!! Payment completed. Any way to just get rid of the fairy lights across the bottom though?

Book Cover

Preferred Designer: Don’t have one
Title: Wattpad Letters
Subtitle: A Vintage Twist into a Modern Love Story
Author: eliyeda
Facelaim(s): I have two face claims, but not sure if I would use them in the cover… Especially the male, since we don’t really know who he is, he’s kind of an obscure MC for a reason, and his identity is not reveal almost till the end. But if you think you can get creative and do something to make him obscure and use her, then here they are:
Sally%20Ross

Brief Summary:
Sally Ross is your typical Wattpad user. She enjoys reading, writing and critiquing.

But Wattpad is just a virtual world that she uses to escape from her reality.

Shaun Jonas is the pen name of another Wattpad user with more secrets than he’s willing to share. Yet, he found himself genuinely interested in Sally. A first for him.

This is a story of how a casual Wattpad interaction can turn into so much more.

Mood: So I have a contradiction between the MC being depressed, but still there is a lot of humor in the book, especially the two MCs interact. But I would still lean more to humor, adult situations kind of mood.
Ideas: Like I said, I’m not sure if for the cover a face would be the best to go with. I would be more inclined to maybe use something simple and wattpad related and maybe, just maybe use the male picture as a blurred background… but then again that might come out as creepy. Lol!
Image Inspiration: So this is my current Book cover which I like, but is not unique. I would like something more beautiful too.

Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?:
Additional Comments: I hope I make sense. hahaha!
Password: Impala

Thank you!!!

Preferred Designer: Either
Title: Dr. Nina: Scientist, Vampire
Subtitle: There are three stories (so far) I’d like to use the same cover for each and change the subtitle. Book 1- Lizard brain Book 2- My Dinner With Nina Book 3- The Misuses of Science (working title- not final)
Author: PCA
Facelaim(s):no
Brief Summary: Dr. Nina lives two lives. At night she’s a post doc in neuroscience who’s passionate about her research and enjoys campus life. Also by night she’s a murderous 500 year old vampire with a rich history.
Mood: Campy like Buffy or Sabrina but with some underlying menace
Ideas: Here’s a description from the story:
Walid has never seen my dressed like this before either. I always have a bit of a goth look since it works with my too pale skin, but tonight I’m dressed like…. “Dr. Nina Caravaggio, Deadly Vampire!”

I mean like a movie vampire, or halfway there anyway. My hair is down showing off my loose black curls. Tight red dress plunging down in the front and way up my right leg. Dangling earrings, dark (eggplant?) nail polish and a bit more makeup than I’m usually comfortable with. My favorite accessory is the black choker with an ornate Mexican silver cross. It’s hot and also ironic. I feel sexy and ridiculous and it feels a little like Halloween.

I imagine her looking strait at the reader with a seductive smile and fangs showing (blood too? or is that too silly). She also has pale blue or greenish eyes not described in the text. To get the scientist idea across a lab coat would be cool.

Image Inspiration: 66b190d61be7c1e5d3d669859933a93e Dark hair light eyes make my knees weak (49 Photos)

Is the story posted? If not, when do you plan on posting?: Book 1 Lizard Brain is posted. Book 2 is done and I plan to start posting chapter by chapter once I have a cover. Book 3 is in draft form.
Additional Comments: Love your covers, excited to see what you can do.
Password: Impala

I’ll give this a go. No promises though. c:

Hahaha, ok then. Thank you!

Here’s your cover.

El

I love what you did with the characters!!! But was wondering if maybe the dark background color makes it look like a suspense thriller rather than a romantic comedy kind of thing. What do you think? Maybe change the background color to a lighter color, would that look good? Or I was even thinking to something vintage looking.

Like this

or this

And maybe make the title and subtitle a little bigger.

Can I just say that I’m freaking out of how good the background came out!!! Ahhh! I’m like super in love with what you did with his face!

The background you wanted didn’t work.

El2

ok, no problem!! I still love it, and it gives it a mysterious vibe. so it works anyways! thanks! will give credit in the description. would you like me to use your user name or pen name or real name?

Username. shewroteinblack

ok done! ^^ thank you so much.

I was wondering, would you be willing to make me chapter banners with the same concept, like for author’s note and just for aesthetics? I’m not sure for what else people use banners, for.

Sorry for bothering so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

How many?